Noctua NH-D15

More
02 Jan 2015 09:27 #36074 by garfi3ld
Noctua NH-D15 was created by garfi3ld

While water cooling has been especially popular over the last few years, there are still a lot of people who would prefer to not deal with the additional risks and installation complication. On top of that, when you are looking for really high end cooling it actually costs a lot more than you think to go water cooling. This is where companies like Noctua come in. You see cheap water cooling doesn’t always compete with air cooling, especially when it comes to noise. So Noctua continues to innovate in the air cooling market. Their top dog is called the NH-D15. Well they sent one out a while back and being the slackers that we are it ended up pushed back. Today I will finally have the chance to check out their biggest and best to see just how it compares to the completion both on the air and water cooling sides.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2015 14:33 #36075 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Noctua NH-D15
Its going to take a lot longer than two days before I start remembering to write 2015, lucky for me I never learned to remember to write 2014 so I'm ahead of the game already. That said I did manage to spend a little time with Noctua's flagship heatsink and it is as big and impressive as you would expect, check it out!

Wes

More
03 Jan 2015 03:12 #36084 by trgtprctc
Replied by trgtprctc on topic Noctua NH-D15
I have the NH-D14 in my current rig and have been immensely impressed with it. I will certainly keep Noctua air coolers on my short list for future builds.

We have 1683 guests and no members online

supportus