Project Build: Lunchbox v3 Part 1

More
05 Nov 2013 18:04 #33251 by garfi3ld

Today starts a small series of articles about our latest project build. If you haven’t noticed, LanOC staff takes a very big interest in LAN events including hosting our own in Northwest Ohio twice a year. Anyone who has packed all of their equipment up to come out to a LAN or two will completely understand why I prefer to build a PC specifically for coming out to events. My main PC the “Fridge” is literally larger than a mini fridge. It is a complete monster and is extremely eye catching, but when it takes two people and a large vehicle to get it out to an event you really start to wish you had something smaller. This is why for the past few years I have been using my “Lunchbox” builds at any event where I just want to kick back and enjoy myself. This project build is for Lunchbox 3, over the next few days I will go over its components and then show off its performance.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2013 18:59 #33252 by garfi3ld
This week I will be covering the new LAN build over three articles. Then everyone can check it out this coming weekend at Nexus! Enjoy

Wes

More
05 Nov 2013 23:15 #33253 by Plague
nice. I would have loved to go intel with mine, just didn't have the money. Can't wait for the next article.

We have 2760 guests and no members online

supportus