COD: Ghosts announced with new game engine

More
01 May 2013 21:04 #30562 by garfi3ld

Santa Monica, CA - May 1, 2013 - Prepare for the next generation of Call of Duty®. The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all-new Call of Duty®: Ghosts. Published by Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard (Nasdaq: ATVI), and developed by Infinity Ward, the studio that created the original Call of Duty and the seminal Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® seriesCall of Duty: Ghosts ushers in the next generation of the franchise. The new title delivers a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast of characters, all powered by a new, next generationCall of Duty engine that redefines the series for the next generation.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2013 21:06 #30563 by garfi3ld
"Ghosts delivers an all-new story, all-new characters, an all-new Call of Duty world, all powered by a next generation Call of Duty engine, which is a leap forward for the franchise. Infinity Ward is going all-in to create the next generation ofCall of Duty worthy of the world's greatest fans."

Interesting!

Wes

More
01 May 2013 22:33 #30564 by Deb0
I am so excited, can't you see? This is my excited face. I am beginning to think they could make Call of Duty: Hello Kitty Edition and still outsell everything. I don't think the content in COD matters anymore, people buy the name and only play the multiplayer on the whole. That being said, there isn't exactly anything revolutionary you can do in an FPS anymore. Its basically been dumbed down to a new leveling system and different gun models.

More
01 May 2013 22:42 #30566 by garfi3ld
I'm only interested because they are finally redoing the game engine. Of course this is related to new consoles getting ready to come out as well.

Wes

More
02 May 2013 03:35 #30570 by Dreyvas
I will buy it if they have features like dedicated servers and mods for PC. If they don't, I won't. Simple as that
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld, Arxon

More
02 May 2013 22:01 #30571 by garfi3ld
this was posted up on reddit

Wes
Attachments:

More
02 May 2013 23:45 #30572 by Deb0
I want a new Ghostbusters game and movie. D=

More
03 May 2013 00:57 #30573 by draymac

garfi3ld wrote: this was posted up on reddit

Interesting enough, this was my first thought, lol!

We have 1667 guests and one member online

supportus