New NVIDIA Beta GeForce Driver for Crysis 3 Just Released

More
29 Jan 2013 06:41 #29180 by Fildy

displaymediaThis morning NVIDIA released the new GeForce 313.95 beta driver. Most of the performance improvements are focused on Crysis 3's Open Beta but they also highlighted improvements in Assassin's Creed III of up to %27, 19% in Civ 5, and many more. Click the read more below to read their PR and to find out more details on what to expect from the 313.95 Beta driver, where to get it, and even more info on Crysis 3's Open Beta.

Read more...

I'm a bear, put your head in my mouth.

I cry at night

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2013 01:40 #29181 by Rhythmatic
They've updated it again as of today, it's now up to 313.96. I'm acquiring it through their GeForce Experience program, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

More
30 Jan 2013 01:50 #29183 by Dreyvas

Rhythmatic wrote: They've updated it again as of today, it's now up to 313.96. I'm acquiring it through their GeForce Experience program, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Yep, that's the version I have installed as well.

More
30 Jan 2013 02:25 #29184 by Wingless92
I wish Nvidia would tell us older card members what upgrades we are getting. I've looked over the last few driver updates and I never see anything for 500 series owners.

I would love to try this out but being on Origin I won't install it on the main machine. Then again, it's free so I might just try it on the LanBox and see how it runs.

Kinda need to get over the whole Origin thing but I will not buy anything from EA. Being this is free though I might as well try it out.

More
30 Jan 2013 02:58 #29187 by Myndmelt
You are on a 500 series card like me? I thought you had like GTX680s like falling out of your ass.

Im on a 550Ti and I'm about ready to step up soon.

We have 2046 guests and one member online

supportus