Genius Traveler 9010LS Wireless Laser Mouse

More
26 Nov 2012 19:11 #28509 by Myndmelt

titleOne of the latest introductions to the Genius Traveler series is the Traveler 9010LS Wireless Laser Mouse. The 9010LS is a small, mobile sized, mouse that is that is ready to travel with you and your notebook.

The mouse is features a lightweight design, a visually aesthetic grip, adjustable DPI, a powerful 'Darkeye' laser for operation on glass, cloth, or other surfaces. This is one of my first interactions with Genius brand products, so I am interested to see how this product will perform. Let's go ahead and take a look at the Traveler 9010LS.

Read more...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2012 18:45 #28510 by Myndmelt
My first review!

More
28 Nov 2012 20:25 #28511 by Wingless92
Nice little mouse for sure. The only complaint that I have about it is that its wireless. I hate having to buy/look/recharge battery's. I wish they made a wired version. Nice that it works on a bunch of different surfaces though.

More
28 Nov 2012 21:04 #28512 by Dreyvas

Wingless92 wrote: Nice little mouse for sure. The only complaint that I have about it is that its wireless. I hate having to buy/look/recharge battery's. I wish they made a wired version. Nice that it works on a bunch of different surfaces though.

I usually have the same issue, but the batteries in these things last AGES. Like, six months to a year, usually. So it's not too bad.

More
06 Dec 2012 19:28 #28552 by Myndmelt
Yeah I think the key is to remember the on/off switch on it and save some battery life :laugh:

More
06 Dec 2012 20:35 #28554 by Wooderson
Congrats on the review, Its a good read.

I kill CPU's

We have 1957 guests and no members online

supportus