Cooler Master Storm Scout 2

More
25 Sep 2012 13:06 #28102 by garfi3ld

titleJust over three years ago Cooler Master introduced their Storm product line with the Storm Sniper, soon after they introduced the Storm Scout. In those three years there has been one other case that I have seen more of around at different LAN partys. The combination of its built in handles, support for full ATX motherboards, and blacked out styling have made the Scout a huge success. After three years Cooler Master has decided to introduce a new version of the Scout. Considering the original’s success, this is an important launch. I really hope that they still manage to keep what made the original great while giving it a fresh look.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Sep 2012 13:22 #28103 by garfi3ld
Cooler Master introduced their redesigned Scout 2 this morning :)

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Myndmelt

More
25 Sep 2012 16:13 #28104 by Twodavez
I love the original and if i feel the itch to upgrade in the future, this looks like a really good option for me. the HANDLE is amazing allowing me to carry my entire PC in one trip to and from LAN parties! Plus the case is small and compact and since they moved the two window fans to the bottom of the sid panel, you'll be able to use them both. Currently they are in a vertical line causing the top slot to be in direct competition for space with any standard video card.
Good review! Hope i win one at the next LAN :-P

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1879 guests and one member online

supportus