More dreamhack news

More
18 Jun 2012 19:15 #25779 by garfi3ld
More dreamhack news was created by garfi3ld

For those of you wanting to check out more about Dreamhack check out http://www.dreamhack.tv/. You can watch all of the events different streams. This is interesting for both people who enjoy LAN's as well as people who like watching e-sports. 

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2012 19:20 #25780 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic More dreamhack news
A short post, but you guys should check it out. 26 live streams from a 15,000 person lan!

Wes

More
18 Jun 2012 20:24 #25782 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: More dreamhack news
What's up with the "read more" link just taking us to a page with the same exact information? it should just say "read on main page" :-P

I got to watching some of the streaming or recorded (i honestly couldn't tell, it always said live in the corner, but sometimes it would flash that it was recorded earlier. So were they just airing live the recorded video?) and the LOL tourney was pretty amazing, to see people play with such precision and timing. Wonder if we could watch the final match together at a LAN. It's always more fun to watch this type of thing with people who know the game. My wife really isn't much conversation on the use of certian items :-)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 Jun 2012 21:01 #25784 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: More dreamhack news
The read more is the same one that you find on all of our forum posts about our lans as well. In the case of the news I don't normally put anything new past the read more. These are actually front page articles that I comment on to start the conversation on the forums as well. Notice how its normally me replying first lol

Wes

More
18 Jun 2012 21:27 #25786 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: More dreamhack news
It is pretty confusing. is there a way that you could create a new users "LAN OC" to post those things since you typically alredy comment in the first post, then you post again...
Just a thought to keep your personal opinions/thoughts apart from the company (LAN OC) even though they may be the same most of the time... It would make you not the bad guy when you have an announcement about the LAN that's going to rub someone the wrong way...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 2113 guests and no members online

supportus