Tony Hawk devs working on Call of Duty

More
15 Jun 2012 16:51 #25751 by garfi3ld

I found this little tid bit of deleloper news to be interesting this morning. Activision is adding another developer to the list of teams working on Call of Duty games. As PC Gamer mentioned, I really hope they are brining on a team to work on redoing the series's engine as it is very overdue. 

"Working "in support" suggests they might be handling ongoing DLC content for an upcoming Call of Duty, in the same way that Sledgehammer are supporting Modern Warfare 3 with Call of Duty Elite content. Alternatively, they could be working on a new CoD title entirely, but will it have skateboards?"

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/15/tony-hawk-devs-working-on-call-of-duty/

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2012 17:53 #25752 by garfi3ld
Without turning this into a BF vs COD conversation, you guys have any thoughts on this one?

Wes

More
15 Jun 2012 18:29 #25753 by drpain
As long as the Tony Hawk HD remake is still coming out I'll be okay haha.

On Topic though it shouldn't really matter who works on these games as long as they have experience coders and can follow directions. I'm sure these guys play the games so they have an idea of what to do.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
15 Jun 2012 18:34 #25755 by jj_Sky5000

garfi3ld wrote: Without turning this into a BF vs COD conversation, you guys have any thoughts on this one?

haha that really never a conversation or comparison

More
15 Jun 2012 18:38 #25757 by garfi3ld
I'm more curious if they are going to put the developer on another COD game, a new engine, or more expansion packs.

Wes

We have 2066 guests and no members online

supportus