Friends Helping Friends Contest!

More
24 May 2012 00:31 #25286 by chadkirchner

friends-helping-friends

LanOC Reviews is hosting a Facebook contest to win a XFX R7750 Black Edition DD graphics card! The person who has the most friends who "Like" the LanOC Facebook page will be the winner! To provide verification, at the end of the contest, you will be required to submit a screen shot of the LanOC page with the Facebook icon showing how many of your friends like this page.  To submit your entries, please post the screenshots on the LanOC Facebook page (submissions via the LanOC forums will not be accepted).

The "Friends Helping Friends" contest ends on Saturday, 5/26/2012 at 6pm EST. If you have any questions regarding the contest or prizes, please contact us on the Facebook page or visit our website at http://www.lanoc.org.

howto

Official Rules:

1. Must be 13 or older to enter (if under 18, must have parental permission).

2. Entries from the United States only please.

3. Must be able to provide a valid shipping address (no PO boxes accepted).

4. By entering into this Facebook contest, you agree to the following:

a. A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.

b. Acknowledgment that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.

c. Disclosure that the participant is providing information to [disclose recipient(s) of information] and not to Facebook.

5. Winners subject to verification of results.

6. LanOC Reviews reserves the right to end the contest or discontinue the contest at any time for any reason.

7. No purchase necessary.

8. LanOC Staff and affiliates are not eligible to win this contest.

{aseadnetadblock|NOSHOWAD|NOSHOWAD}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2012 02:02 #25287 by garfi3ld
OMG FREE STUFF!

Wes

More
24 May 2012 02:11 #25288 by chadkirchner

More
24 May 2012 03:22 #25289 by Lersar
MAH FAVRIT!

More
24 May 2012 16:05 #25294 by Twodavez
So we only get two days to get people to like the page? doesn't seem like much time to get the word out... :ohmy:

Guess i better get my friends and family on the task! :)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
24 May 2012 17:16 #25296 by Dreyvas

Twodavez wrote: So we only get two days to get people to like the page? doesn't seem like much time to get the word out... :ohmy:

Guess i better get my friends and family on the task! :)

What are you planning on doing, mailing letters? This is 2012, son. :P

Best of luck to everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
24 May 2012 19:40 #25297 by Wingless92
I have no friends :(

More
24 May 2012 20:07 #25298 by Twodavez

Wingless92 wrote: I have no friends :(

Sweet, at least i'll beat one person! :woohoo:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

More
25 May 2012 22:06 #25320 by OregonSlacker
Thanks for the Giveaway Wes!

More
25 May 2012 22:29 #25321 by garfi3ld
no problem, we are looking for more ideas for future giveaways as well. Planning on giving away a few more motherboards and video cards!

The goal is to help promote the page while giving back at the same time.

Wes

More
25 May 2012 22:36 #25322 by Twodavez

garfi3ld wrote: The goal is to help promote the page while giving back at the same time.

do you wanna help the forums or just the reveiws pages? If forums, you could give a raffle ticket a month to anyone with 20 or more posts. Get some life back in the forums. If you just want people to come check out the reviews. Give us a banner we could put in our signature when we post on other sites and give us a raffle ticket every time someone clicks on it and comes to the site... I'm pretty active over at www.qconforums.org/forums/ because there are tons of people that actually post and have good conversations.

Guess it depends on what you're trying to accomplish...

More
25 May 2012 23:11 #25325 by Dreyvas

Twodavez wrote:

garfi3ld wrote: The goal is to help promote the page while giving back at the same time.

do you wanna help the forums or just the reveiws pages? If forums, you could give a raffle ticket a month to anyone with 20 or more posts. Get some life back in the forums. If you just want people to come check out the reviews. Give us a banner we could put in our signature when we post on other sites and give us a raffle ticket every time someone clicks on it and comes to the site... I'm pretty active over at www.qconforums.org/forums/ because there are tons of people that actually post and have good conversations.

Guess it depends on what you're trying to accomplish...

He is referring to the Facebook page, which promotes LanOC in general.

More
25 May 2012 23:14 #25327 by Twodavez
Is the facebook site something we should check for updates about LAN OC, or is the forums enough? i've alredy got too many places to check when i get home from work, and adding another to the mix to get the same info that i get in these forums seems overkill... Unless you can incorporate the forums to the LAN OC facebook site so that posts are out there also.

More
26 May 2012 00:20 #25328 by garfi3ld
the forums is still the best place. Our facebook page just helps us sent out quick messages without bugging everyone with email spam and things like that

Wes

More
26 May 2012 03:55 #25334 by Lersar

Twodavez wrote: Is the facebook site something we should check for updates about LAN OC, or is the forums enough? i've alredy got too many places to check when i get home from work, and adding another to the mix to get the same info that i get in these forums seems overkill... Unless you can incorporate the forums to the LAN OC facebook site so that posts are out there also.

Its just another way to try and reach gamers in the surrounding community. You're active on the forums, but your friends may not be. If they have us on Facebook though, they have a better chance of catching news they'd be interested in. That's how I look at it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

We have 1841 guests and no members online

supportus