LanOC Gaming News 3/21/2012

More
21 Mar 2012 07:20 #24042 by Wingless92

gamingnews2Welcome to Wednesday everyone! Only a couple more days till LanOC V10. Its right around the corner. Until then though we have Gaming News. Alan Wake received an update, Binary Domain is up for pre-order on Steam, two Midweek Madness games are on sale this week and a laundry basket full of news a the end. Strap yourselves in, Gaming News is a go.

Read more...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 08:00 #24043 by Wingless92
Our weekly Gaming News article.

More
21 Mar 2012 16:45 #24053 by Wooderson
I was checking out El_Spiko unusual crusade against Bioware, and was thinking did anyone pick Mass Effect 3 up? Did most of the community boycott it due to Ea's only on Origin shenanigans? I haven't heard anyone even really mention the release. So whats you opinion.

I kill CPU's

More
21 Mar 2012 16:50 #24054 by Wooderson
All I forgot to mention. I always like the left field section of your gaming news Wingless. Good article.

I kill CPU's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

• Kelf
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
22 Mar 2012 00:03 #24067 by Kelf
Replied by Kelf on topic LanOC Gaming News 3/21/2012
I LOVE the Mass Effect series but I won't buy it for PC unless it comes to Steam.. And with it being a game that already has DLC I don't see that happenening ever. So with that said I will eventually pick it up ( I may lose some points for this) on the 360... Yes I'll have to finally dust it off and hook it up but I'd rather that then deal with Origin...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonresevil2

More
22 Mar 2012 00:14 #24068 by renegade
I got it and its the best one yet. I saw side by side comparisons of the PC vs console and the PC just kills the console in graphics. Yeah its on origin, but so will alot of games, and I have 2 that are origin only so whats 1 more. I dont keep origin running unless playing a game thats bought throug origin so I really dont see it as a huge issue. Hell I dont keep steam running unless playing a game thats on steam.

More
22 Mar 2012 00:29 - 22 Mar 2012 00:31 #24069 by Lersar

Wooderson wrote: All I forgot to mention. I always like the left field section of your gaming news Wingless. Good article.

Ditto. I always scroll to the bottom and read it first, then work my way up.

Kelf wrote: So with that said I will eventually pick it up ( I may lose some points for this) on the 360... Yes I'll have to finally dust it off and hook it up but I'd rather that then deal with Origin...

You know why this is funny? You know why this is funny.
Last edit: 22 Mar 2012 00:31 by Lersar.

More
22 Mar 2012 00:30 #24070 by Dreyvas

renegade wrote: I got it and its the best one yet. I saw side by side comparisons of the PC vs console and the PC just kills the console in graphics. Yeah its on origin, but so will alot of games, and I have 2 that are origin only so whats 1 more. I dont keep origin running unless playing a game thats bought throug origin so I really dont see it as a huge issue. Hell I dont keep steam running unless playing a game thats on steam.

Thanks for having a balanced view. I see way too much of "LOL, ORIGIN DIDN'T BUY." You know what? Fuck that mindset. If it's a quality product, I'll spend my money on it no matter which free program I have to launch to play it. It supports the industry and good PC games in general. Sure, I prefer Steam, but I'm not going to pass up my favorite games just to prove some imaginary point that nobody cares about anyway. EA certainly doesn't care, and they're not going bankrupt because of a few Steam fanboys.

Also, #firstworldproblems

/rant
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar, draymac

More
22 Mar 2012 05:33 #24088 by Wingless92
Left Field is my favorite section to write about. I try and find stuff that is really wacky or stuff that I read earlier in the week that I think would be useful in some weird twisted way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar, Kelf

We have 1993 guests and no members online

supportus