Spirit Tales Closed Beta

More
02 Mar 2012 03:42 #23486 by garfi3ld

Sunnyvale, Calif. -- (March 1, 2012) -- KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, announced today that the closed beta test phase for Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasyMMORPG developed by X-Legend, will launch on March 15. Players may register at the official Spirit Tales official Spirit Taleswebsite and the company has also partnered with several gaming websites to distribute beta keys with in-game prizes.

With an extensive character customization and progression system, as well as in-depth pet capture andtraining, Spirit Tales offers unlimited possibilities for players to interact with the world. Its unique horizonview adds a refreshing perspective on the vast and whimsical environment, drawing extra attention to characters channeling their Spirit Form ability.

"We want players to be immersed in the world of Spirit Tales," says Yann Wang, General Manager. "To that end, we integrated a wide range of customization options so that players can feel like their characters are truly one of a kind." 

In Spirit Tales, players will embark upon a journey across a colorful fantasy world, battling fierce creatures and capturing magical pets to call their own. Unlock a character's Spirit Form to unleash devastating attacks on monsters or opponents during exciting PvP (Player vs. Player) battles. With six unique character classes to choose from and over 40 million customization combinations, Spirit Tales is designed to offer players a high degree of in-game freedom and an "Epically Cute, Massively Fun" online gaming experience.

REGISTER NOW for Spirit Tales Closed Beta by visiting: Spirit Tales Closed Beta Registration

For updates and contest giveaways visit Spirit Tales on Facebook: Spirit Tales Facebook Page

Spirit Tales will be available in North America and Europe.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2012 07:07 #23487 by Koolaid84
Replied by Koolaid84 on topic Spirit Tales Closed Beta
I did get a chance to play the closed alpha beta and I enjoy it because its cute, colorful, and its simple and straight to the point on doing activities(quests, when enemies attack bases, etc) within the game. not everyone will like it but if you like anime you will like this game

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
02 Mar 2012 07:35 #23488 by lonewolf170
I'll probably play it at some point. I love myself some foreign free MMOs.

More
02 Mar 2012 07:44 #23489 by garfi3ld

Koolaid84 wrote: I did get a chance to play the closed alpha beta and I enjoy it because its cute, colorful, and its simple and straight to the point on doing activities(quests, when enemies attack bases, etc) within the game. not everyone will like it but if you like anime you will like this game

im not sure if I would even call that an alfa beta, they had what 20 or 30 people total?

Wes

More
16 Mar 2012 10:21 #23928 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: Spirit Tales Closed Beta
Just got into a closed beta. Will let ya know my toons name/server when i have it downloaded.

More
16 Mar 2012 10:53 #23929 by garfi3ld
lol, Well just so everyone knows I'm going out keys to everyone at the lan for this :)

Wes

More
16 Mar 2012 11:30 #23930 by Arxon
Nice! I will keep the download file on my PC so they can have it that day.

More
16 Mar 2012 12:01 #23931 by garfi3ld
thank you

Wes

More
17 Mar 2012 03:12 #23937 by Arxon
For those of you that have it Arxon is my name on CH1

More
17 Mar 2012 07:07 - 17 Mar 2012 07:07 #23943 by Arxon

looks pretty good in eyefinity.
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Mar 2012 07:07 by Arxon.

We have 2207 guests and no members online

supportus