Cooler Master QuickFire Keyboard

More
27 Jan 2012 20:52 #22375 by garfi3ld

titleEveryone and their mom have jumped into the mechanical keyboard party over the past year. Typically each of the keyboards has a fairly standard layout with a few small differences to help them stand out. When we saw Cooler Master’s new offering I was excited to see something a little different. If you have ever seen a Filco keyboard this may look familiar. The new Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid is a compact keyboard without a number fad for those looking for something that doesn’t take up very much room on your desk. Sounds like a perfect keyboard for going to LAN’s doesn’t it? We thought so, let’s take a look.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2012 21:27 #22376 by garfi3ld
could this be your new LAN keyboard?

Wes

More
27 Jan 2012 21:38 #22377 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Thats a nice little keyboard!

The detachable cord is an interesting feature. Perhaps they could incorporate a wireless/wired charging function like we see on some mice... Use it wireless, when the battery gets low, use a magnetic coupler to quickly attach the cord, and you continue on like nothing every changed!

A back-lit key option would be pretty nice as well, since many LAN party environments are dimly lit.

More
27 Jan 2012 22:06 #22379 by Wingless92
I used this when I was at the LanOC Office for Christmas. It's a great little keyboard that is awesome for LAN's. I missed the keypad on the right side cause I use it all the time but for LAN's this thing would be awesome. Hell, I might even replace my old G15 with this. I like it!

More
28 Jan 2012 10:48 #22409 by Plague

garfi3ld wrote: could this be your new LAN keyboard?

It isn't a natural keyboard, so nope.

More
28 Jan 2012 23:21 #22411 by Lersar

Plague wrote:

I was going through a bunch of old keyboards we have at the shop, and I found four or five Microsoft natural keyboards. I thought of you. :)

More
29 Jan 2012 08:18 #22416 by Plague

Lersar wrote:

Plague wrote:

I was going through a bunch of old keyboards we have at the shop, and I found four or five Microsoft natural keyboards. I thought of you. :)

hehe

We have 1486 guests and no members online

supportus