No Blizzcon in 2012

More
28 Jan 2012 06:29 #22404 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: No Blizzcon in 2012

garfi3ld wrote: Diablo 3 will be available on its on also lol

Yeah i know it's a stand alone game. It just a friend from work bought into the 1 year subscription and didn't read the fine print, that he can't get Diablo III until he's paid for the whole year, not just agreed to it... Kinda seems shady, but i just like to start stuff sometimes :-)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2012 10:29 #22408 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: No Blizzcon in 2012

Twodavez wrote:

garfi3ld wrote: Diablo 3 will be available on its on also lol

Yeah i know it's a stand alone game. It just a friend from work bought into the 1 year subscription and didn't read the fine print, that he can't get Diablo III until he's paid for the whole year, not just agreed to it... Kinda seems shady, but i just like to start stuff sometimes :-)

You only have to commit to paying for an entire year. You can continue with whatever payment plan you are currently on. For example, I pay $14.99 a month, but I have essentially signed a contract saying that I will continue to pay that for a year, much like a cell phone agreement. You will be able to download D3 as soon as it is available, or if you still want to buy a retail box, in such as situation as mine where I still want the collector's edition, you will enter that product key, and you will be credit the difference between the normal and the collector's price in World of Warcraft subscription time.

More
28 Jan 2012 23:45 #22412 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: No Blizzcon in 2012
Good info lersar, that's not what my friend who bought it told me, but i guess he didn't read the fine print like you have.
Thanks for clarifying

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 2620 guests and one member online

supportus