Cooler Master Storm Xornet

More
11 Oct 2011 08:00 #20357 by garfi3ld

titleAsk a room full of gamers what the most important piece of equipment is in their build and you're likely to end up with a long list of internal components. Video cards, processors, ram, SSD, etc. What you will likely never hear is that the mouse is the most important piece of equipment. Now, before you get all out of shape, I don't think the mouse is really the most important. But, it deserves a spot on the list of things that are somewhat important. After all, for nearly every moment that we spend gaming, we do so with our hand firmly attached to our mouse. The mouse is our direct line of input to our character on the screen. How our mouse performs affects how we perform in the game. Which is why, in recent years, there has been a bit of a deluge of new gaming mice to hit the market. The one we're looking at today is a budget gaming mouse from Cooler Master's Storm line called the Xornet.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2011 08:01 #20358 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Cooler Master Storm Xornet
A gaming mouse for less than 30 bucks from Cooler Master!

Wes

More
06 Nov 2011 09:00 #20765 by thatedeguy
I actually kept this and am using it as my main mouse, at the moment. Was using a Artic Cooling M571, but just never really liked it much. The Xornet is much better.

We have 1654 guests and no members online

supportus