Cooler Master Centurion 5 II Limited Edition Red

More
26 Jul 2011 07:13 #17035 by garfi3ld

titleCooler Master’s Centurion 5 II is known for being a basic PC case for a standard build, something you would normally use to build your parents PC. It’s also known for being a great value in the budget PC market. When Cooler Master told us they had received a few limited edition red Centurion 5 II’s from Japan, I was more than happen to take one off their hands for a closer look. Will a little extra style bump this up from a budget build case to something you would be proud to show off at LANs? Let’s find out.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2011 16:28 #17047 by THUMPer
its nice. but that design is dated

More
26 Jul 2011 19:18 #17051 by garfi3ld
its not as dated as it is budget. Most low end cases are basic

Wes

More
26 Jul 2011 19:59 #17056 by Wingless92
This isn't a knock on this case but cases in general.

I want someone to take a poll on how many DVD drives they have in their computer. Do we really need 5 5 1/4 bays? I would think that people would like more HDD space. I know that you can use 5 1/4 bays for many different things and I think that it why we are seeing still a high number of them.

I can see it now, Lesar has 5 DVD drives in his next build that are all IDE. Lol, sorry bud.

The most that I can see is 4 and that is extreme. 2 DVD drives and a reservoir that takes up two spots. Then again unless your burning DVD's constantly then you really only need 1.

I have no idea were i'm going with this but 5 is too many in my book. I wish my 800D only had one and more room for HDD.

I do like the red interior though.

More
27 Jul 2011 00:42 #17074 by garfi3ld
If they got rid of most of the bays you would upset a lot of people who use them for everything else.

I use all of my bays for example. Also a lot of bays help with airflow

Wes
Attachments:

More
27 Jul 2011 02:00 #17079 by THUMPer
my lian li has 3 - 5.25 bays. 1 of those bays had a 3.5 slot conversion. perfect for 1 optical drive and something else.

We have 1643 guests and no members online

supportus