Das Keyboard

More
03 Nov 2010 18:24 #11597 by garfi3ld
Das Keyboard was created by garfi3ld

Considering how everyone has a different idea of what is perfect for keyboards its really not a surprise that so many companies claim to sell the ultimate keyboard. Of all of those keyboards there is only one that is rumored to improve your typing ability. All at the same time using some of the best possible components to give you the durability any hard core computer geek will need. Das Keyboard have been around, they have recently released their third design on the Das Keyboard. They now sell two different models. One standard Das Keyboard without key letters; this is what put them on the map. The other keyboard is of the same construction, but with letters on the keys incase you aren't into the idea of touch typing. Ether way you are going to get a keyboard that is known for its quality mechanical keys. If you are a fan of laptop keyboards, or have a S/O that you might keep up with clicking keys this may not be the "ultimate" keyboard for you. I myself love to drive my wife nuts and have been known to wear the letters off of keyboards in the past; we are going to find out if the Das Keyboard is the one for me.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1712 guests and no members online

supportus