CES 2010 - Cooler Master

More
03 Nov 2010 07:40 #10895 by garfi3ld

The official first day of CES was today and getting back to the hotel now at midnight I finally have a chance to sum up a few of the things I saw today. My Day started and ended with our good friends at Cooler Master. In between I found the time to visit the OCZ suit; Crucial’s meeting space, MSI components, and Antec. In between a dropped by a few booths in my free time. Before I pass out Here is a quick summery

Cooler Master

IMG_7216

Cooler Master shows off a few custom rigs using their cases

IMG_7223

The upcoming V6 heatsink, coming in just under the v8 and v10, should be a low prices high performance

IMG_7233

Notepal Ergo Stand, 5 angle adjustment and the ability to hold anything from a 9 inch netbook to a 17 inch laptop

IMG_7239

1.2.3 Swapper, a 2.5 inch hard drive enclosure

IMG_7244

Cardpal, under 10 bucks for an sd card reader

IMG_7246

Cruiser, A mouse and mousepad combo available in many colors. The mouse expands to give it more height

IMG_7249

G cool, a multiple function cooling pad

IMG_7252

Cooler Master models anyone?

IMG_7256

USP 100, low priced along with an included PSU, a wide body design gives an amazing amount of cabling room

IMG_7263

IMG_7265

IMG_7268

The 690 II was released a few days ago with two models the Basic and advanced versions, this has to be the most exciting product at their booth for me this year

IMG_7270

Storm SF19, not available yet but is cooler designed for large notebooks including the hard to fit 18.4 notebooks. Lots of cooling and special lighting effects will set this one apart

IMG_0001_

Adam, Wes, and (pimp) Joe of Cooler Master at the Cooler Master party in Aria Hotel.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1590 guests and one member online

supportus