Razer Moray+

More
03 Nov 2010 07:24 #10864 by garfi3ld
Razer Moray+ was created by garfi3ld

IMG_5890_lrEarly this year I had the chance to check out a new and exciting pair of ear buds from Razer called the Moray. Overall I was very happy with them but I felt that they needed more of a gaming edge coming from Razer. Not long after our review they announced the Moray+. Apparently Razer was thinking the same thing as us because the Moray+ addressed that issue specifically. Today I have a chance to take a look at the Moray+ and see how there improvements helped.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2011 03:33 #17423 by cytog64
Replied by cytog64 on topic Razer Moray+
Anyone using these presently at LAN OC as their primary set?

More
01 Aug 2011 03:35 #17424 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Razer Moray+
when i travel I do

Wes

More
01 Aug 2011 08:11 #17442 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic Razer Moray+
These look like exactly the kind of headphones I could use for on-the-go. I'd like to save up for some surround headphones, but these could definitely hold me off until then.

How is the isolation from environmental noise? Will I still hear roommates bugging me? =P

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
01 Aug 2011 14:05 #17450 by cytog64
Replied by cytog64 on topic Re: Razer Moray+
I love my Steelseries 5H v2 except for one thing....they are big and during extended game play make me sweat.

I think I will probably try these out...sound quality is what is most important to me because I also like to use my gaming headsets for audio/video editing.

@Nitros - Due to shape, I would expect some passive outside noise blockage (earbuds ~ earplugs). I have a set of Sony earbuds that I use when I am flying. Even when all electronics are to be shut off, I simply unplug my ipod and leave the earbuds in to reduce the impact of jet engine noise. I'll have a set of these Razor Morays by LanOC 9 so ask me then.

More
12 Jun 2014 03:07 #34995 by cytog64
My Moray+ set finally died (shorted out in the jack after 2+ years of heavy use) - Looking into the new Hammerhead Pro set this weekend.

More
12 Jun 2014 05:11 #34998 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Razer Moray+
Sounds like you got a lot of use out of them

Wes

More
07 Aug 2016 19:45 #38069 by cytog64
My Hammerhead set just died.. Came back to this post to see how long ago I got them. Going to get a set of Aderos next (Aug2016)

We have 1951 guests and no members online

supportus