Cooler Master Notepal X2

More
03 Nov 2010 06:32 #10776 by garfi3ld

100_2198-lanocA while back we had the opportunity to take a look at Cooler Master's Notepal Infinite laptop cooler, unique for its ability to support up to 17" wide screen laptop, as opposed to the average 14~15.4" limit. More recently, however, Cooler Master has release a new line of cooling options, and included is the Notepal X2, the Infinite's big brother, so to speak, rivaling it as the second CM laptop cooler supporting wide screens. With a new look, new features, and new design, its time to see how the X2 stacks up in the harsh realm of notebook cooling.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2012 02:53 #27426 by jedimasterlego
Hi. [I'm new at this forum, and] I'm looking for a laptop-cooler for my brand-new laptop (it's this one www.asus.com/Commercial_Notebooks/P43_Series/P43E/ ), and I read your reviews on the Cooler Master Notepal X2 and the Thermaltake Massive 23LX, and, being a geek, I know that both Thermaltake and Cooler Master specialize in making cooling-products for computers and computer-components, so therefore, either of these two laptop-coolers will work just fine and/or perfectly for my laptop. However I'm curious (seeing as though I haven't had the opportunity to see either one of these two products face-to-face, and/or try them out (none of my friends or the people I know have any one of them), and therefore know how they perform [when seeing them "face-to-face"], etc.): which of these two products would you find better to use for my new Asus laptop (link above), the Cooler Master Notepal X2, or the Thermaltake Massive 23LX?

Thanks very much for your time and patience in reading this post and for your help :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1813 guests and no members online

supportus