Computer Ed Radio Holiday Giveaway 2013 is HERE

More
25 Nov 2013 12:24 #33357 by VaporX
Hey guys this is Ed Crisler with Sapphire. Had a great time when I was last with you all and wanted to give you a chance to win some cool free stuff. As some of you know I do a weekly radio show and this week begins our Holiday Giveaway.

computeredradio.com/holiday-giveaway-2013/

Here is the prize list we have for this years giveaway...
•Sapphire R9 270X Toxic
•Genius GX-Gaming KMH 100 3-In-1 Gaming Set
•Fractal Design Arc Midi R2
•Kingston 16 Gig (4x4) HyperX DDR3 1866 and HyperX 3K 240 Gig SSD
•Thermaltake Chaser A71, Smart 750W, Water 3.0 Extreme
•Hauupauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition
•Auria EQ276W Monitor
•Demciflex 5 winners name your case
•iPen 5 Ipen

Computer Ed Radio airs every weekend on participating NPR and community radio stations. If your local station does not have the show let them know it is available to them for free via the Public Radio Exchange. Every Monday the show from that weekend is posted on our blog for people to download and listen to as well.

To win listen to the show each week from 23 November through 14 December for the code word that must appear in your entries email topic line. Using that topic line email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your shipping information for a chance to win a prize from that weeks drawing. Winners will be announced the following Saturday on our Facebook page with prizes being directed shipped from the event sponsors.

I am looking forward to seeing you all again at this next event, yes I will be there. Until then enjoy the holidays.
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2013 13:27 #33387 by VaporX
Hey everyone, week one is in the books and week two is now underway, head overe to the blog if you cannot listen to the show locally.

computeredradio.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1613 guests and one member online

supportus