Donations??

More
20 Apr 2010 17:22 #4131 by Tiffany
Donations?? was created by Tiffany
I was just wondering if LANOC had a place where people can donate money towards the next LAN. A few of the guys I was with and myself.. talked about donating money because we had such a good time, and we thought that maybe if people even donated a few dollars.. it could make the next LAN that much better.. (not to mention help take some of the burden of costs off of the staff).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2010 20:50 #4158 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:Donations??
I do have the paypal account and we also have a new account that will be just for selling shirts, hats, and stickers. Donations can always help up continue to work toward replacing the switches and the multiple servers that we are planning on putting together to fix issues we had this year.

Wes

More
21 Apr 2010 15:36 #4209 by technobear
Replied by technobear on topic Re:Donations??
Are there any hardware donations that you guys could use? Extension cables? Cat5/6 cables? Pledges to donate use of tables or chairs? Pledges to provide cups/plates/food?

More
23 Apr 2010 04:24 #4462 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic Re:Donations??
I'm not sure, but I think that PayPal does take out some money for donations (or tags on a service charge for making donations), so I would recommend keeping it mostly local (since this IS a local-ish gaming group) so that the most money can go to where it is important. Of course, it is up to the decision of the staff, but I just wanted that to be known.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 1364 guests and no members online

supportus