Tapatalk is back up and running

More
18 Sep 2012 07:29 #27993 by garfi3ld
They finally introduced support for the updated forum software. We are running a beta version of tapatalk so there may be issues for a while but its a start. For those who wanted to see it back including me, its back up and running :D

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2012 07:55 #27994 by garfi3ld
Test

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Wes

More
18 Sep 2012 10:17 #27997 by Arxon
what game is that?

More
18 Sep 2012 14:55 #28000 by L0rdG1gabyt3
I was going to mention something about this when my app gave me an error about your plugin not being current, but hadnt seen anyone post via tapatalk in awhile. I tried it just now, and while i can browse the forums, its not letting me post. Still says you need to update to the newest version. Probably because of your beta version. Hope it gets worked out soon.

More
18 Sep 2012 15:59 #28002 by garfi3ld

L0rdG1gabyt3 wrote: I was going to mention something about this when my app gave me an error about your plugin not being current, but hadnt seen anyone post via tapatalk in awhile. I tried it just now, and while i can browse the forums, its not letting me post. Still says you need to update to the newest version. Probably because of your beta version. Hope it gets worked out soon.

interesting, make sure yours is on the most current version as well. As you can tell I posted above from my tablet.

the game screenshot posted is this
www.tegrazone.com/games/shadowgunthd

Wes

We have 1494 guests and no members online

supportus