Call for interview questions - Cooler Master

More
13 Sep 2012 01:31 #27941 by garfi3ld
We have setup an interview with the Product Manager over Cooler Masters case product line and would love to have your feedback on what we should ask them. Please post up questions about their past, current, and future product lineup as well as anything else that you would love to know. We will take the best of the questions along with questions from the LanOC Staff and post up the interview for everyone to check out.

I for one am looking forward to seeing what you guys would like to know from Cooler Master.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Sep 2012 05:22 #27942 by Satansoul
Are you guys coming out with new HTPC cases? If so when?
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
13 Sep 2012 08:35 #27946 by garfi3ld
Thank you for the question, please keep them coming, don't be afraid to ask more than one as well

Wes

More
13 Sep 2012 13:36 #27948 by cytog64
Is there any chance for an ATI 690 edition (red/black)?

More
13 Sep 2012 17:38 #27953 by Myndmelt
Are there official Cooler Master power supply extension cables? If so where can we buy them? This is for the Silent Pro Gold series.

More
14 Sep 2012 00:14 #27959 by draymac
I would love to know the timeline of events and how long it takes for a case design. From paper to store shelf, how long? Who has final say or "green lights" these designs into production? When will Cooler Master declare Supreme Rule over all living things?

More
14 Sep 2012 00:44 #27962 by Myndmelt
I want to know why their products are so awesome and keep taking all my monies.
:cheer:

More
26 Sep 2012 14:11 #28107 by garfi3ld
Thanks for the questions so far. I will be turning in our questions soon. Don't miss out on this chance.

Pro Tip - They just introduced a new case, this would be a good chance to ask questions about it and other cases as well. Or to just throw out an idea you had to see what they think.

Wes

More
26 Sep 2012 16:15 #28108 by Twodavez
Ask them if they feel unfair because they make the best products out there and no-one else can compete with them on their level. True they don't have the top end fancy looking cases, but they make very functional, in-expensive products and also do a great job promoting with their TV and presence at events such as Quakecon!

It's not really a question to ask them, but i've always loved Coolermaster!

Just tell them how much we appreciate how much they do for the LAN scene and they were awesome at Quakecon! You could ask them if cases with handles (The CM Scout) is something they think will be the future, especially if them make them HAF or just a little larger since the Scout is a pretty small case compaired to most on the market for a mid tower.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
10 Dec 2013 08:46 #33424 by bruce741
Is there any chance for an ATI 690 edition (red/black)?

AS

We have 1496 guests and one member online

supportus