Clevelanders

More
22 Jul 2012 18:56 #26358 by The 59th Sycho
Clevelanders was created by The 59th Sycho
Were looking for more clevelanders to join us at the LanOC event in september. We have the vehicles, the drivers, and even the hardware (to an extent) but we want to get a group togeather to represent cleveland gamers specifically. Message me on here, or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , or on steam (same name as here :cheer: )
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2012 20:11 #26360 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Clevelanders
I live in Parma, shot you a friend request on Steam.

More
26 Jul 2012 00:56 #26489 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Clevelanders
You need to hook up with the guys from Forge LAN and get them to come to LAN OC. I made the drive to Cleveland from Fort Wayne (3.5 hours) for their lan. LAN OC is a little closer...
JOOOOOOOOO is the guy you wanna chat with, or here's their site, although it's usually very DEAD until around LAN time: www.forgelan.com/

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
06 Aug 2012 16:30 #26858 by CrazyBillyBob
Replied by CrazyBillyBob on topic Clevelanders
59th,

There is a strong Group of Cleveland area Gamers that comes to most every LanOC.... Most of the LanOhio (Team Waffle Train) Crew is from around Cleveland. Folks like Cytog, Hywood, Bushwaker, Sedriss, etc.

More
06 Aug 2012 18:43 #26866 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Clevelanders

Twodavez wrote: You need to hook up with the guys from Forge LAN and get them to come to LAN OC. I made the drive to Cleveland from Fort Wayne (3.5 hours) for their lan. LAN OC is a little closer...
JOOOOOOOOO is the guy you wanna chat with, or here's their site, although it's usually very DEAD until around LAN time: www.forgelan.com/

Medina isn't close to Cleveland. I see a few from forge LAN coming. I know JOOOOOO is signed up.

More
07 Aug 2012 23:17 #26909 by CrazyBillyBob
Replied by CrazyBillyBob on topic Clevelanders

Arxon wrote: Medina isn't close to Cleveland. I see a few from forge LAN coming. I know JOOOOOO is signed up.

It's only 35 miles away! if that isn't close you must walk everywhere or have a horse with very short legs... :whistle: Medina is practically a suburb of Cleveland.

More
08 Aug 2012 03:53 - 08 Aug 2012 03:53 #26917 by Satansoul
Replied by Satansoul on topic Clevelanders
I actually do walk everywhere or take the bus.

Edit: This is Arxon btw.
Last edit: 08 Aug 2012 03:53 by Satansoul.

We have 2092 guests and no members online

supportus