Thanks For The LAN!

More
26 Mar 2012 06:44 #24252 by cheatch
Thanks For The LAN! was created by cheatch
Hey just wanted to say thanks to Wes and the rest of the lanOC staff for hosting another great LAN.

I'll be looking forward for v11.0!

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, Davey_Boy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2012 07:55 #24256 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
Indeed!! This was yet another amazing time! :laugh:

More
26 Mar 2012 10:00 #24257 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
I must say best one to date! Also the best lan I have been to in my life!

More
26 Mar 2012 15:07 #24258 by DrDeath
Replied by DrDeath on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
Yeah I want to thank everyone who made this LAN possible! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Thanks again

More
26 Mar 2012 16:50 #24259 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
After the internet finally settled down, things did go very smooth. I was actually able to hang out with more people this time that i remember in the past. Going out to Dinner was fun with a few new friends and the staff was very helpful and on top of any need anyone had.

Thanks and we'll see you in the Fall. Although based upon how fast this sold out and the attendance that was recieved. Why not try to do a Mid Summer LAN? (just sayin')

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, J_E_R_O_M_E

More
26 Mar 2012 19:00 #24266 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
Thanks to everyone in LanOC staff. This Lan was great (when I wasn't breaking all my stuff lol). The staff did a great job. I think I met twice as many people at this lan then any previous. The prize tables were huge. Not one but three tables I was very pleasantly surprised. Thanks again to LanOC staff, and to all the participants of v10. I'm ready for fall and v11. See you all there.

I kill CPU's

More
26 Mar 2012 20:23 #24270 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
four tables ;)

Dave I would love to do a mid summer lan. The two things holding us back are all locations are booked during the summer months because of graduation partys, reunions, and weddings. The second thing is AC, we already have to run A/C none stop on cool days. A hot mid summer day might not be very comfortable for everyone.

Its not out of the question, but those are the things we have to consider.

A big thanks to everyone who came out. I will do a more indepth post soon

Wes

More
26 Mar 2012 21:55 #24273 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
Summer LAN: What about doing a 75 person ".5" again at the old location? I thought you got that place pretty cheap so there wouldn't be lots of overhead and i'd think you could do set up quickly and easy too... Just a thought even if it was just a one day event. It was just a long winter of No LAN's and i guess after how well this one went, i'm in the mode, yet i only have one more scheduled till Sept. :(

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

More
26 Mar 2012 22:04 #24275 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
The old location is actually worse for summer rentals. I will look again at our potential event location list.

Wes

More
26 Mar 2012 22:14 #24276 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
I wouldn't make it for a one day with the drive to get out to van wert.

More
26 Mar 2012 22:39 #24277 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!

Arxon wrote: I wouldn't make it for a one day with the drive to get out to van wert.

I would, its an easy drive from the North East side of Fort Wayne, seems like it took no time to get there and back this time. Especially with the nice weather.

More
26 Mar 2012 23:07 #24280 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Thanks for the great LAN! I really appreciate all the hard work and dedication you all put into these events.

Looking forward to September 1st and 2nd!

More
27 Mar 2012 01:45 #24286 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Replied by J_E_R_O_M_E on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
I agree!!! Great LAN!! I missed v9 last fall so this was my first, seeing the new location. Pleasantly surprised. Awesome place to attend. Worked out very nicely. Had a blast spending time again with friends. All the Staff and attendees were great! And the Raffle prizes were ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!!!! Can't wait until the next one.

Although like some others, I would not be able to attend a 1 day event due to the almost 4 hour one way drive.

See you all next time! :-)

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
27 Mar 2012 04:15 - 27 Mar 2012 04:16 #24293 by Wingcmdr77
Replied by Wingcmdr77 on topic Re: Thanks For The LAN!
Even though I wasnt able to make it I'm sure if was as good or better than 9.0. LANOC Staff
thanks for helping keep this community alive. And to anyone else I may not know to mention. You folks are a top notch gaming community!

Really really wish I could have been there. I'll have to settle for the pics and videos.

B)
Last edit: 27 Mar 2012 04:16 by Wingcmdr77.

We have 2192 guests and no members online

supportus