LanOC Maiden Gaming Night (Date & Time Announced!)

More
27 Jan 2011 08:31 #13485 by Lersar
We're back from Vegas, schedules have finally settled out, and were finally ready to officialy start the OC gaming nights. We'll be playing on Wednesday and Friday evenings, playing titles based on demand.

Our first gaming night will be Wednesday, February 2nd, starting at 8PM EST. We will be playing Call of Duty: Black Ops on the LanOC Server. Match type is open to a vote, but will probably begin with deathmatch. Our vent server will be online as well, so be sure to jump in.

There will also be some sort of contest to reward people who play, I'm just not sure how I want to do that yet. If you have any questions or comments, about the contest or anything, please post and let me know! Hope to see you all there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2011 09:06 #13486 by Shroud
I don't have black ops for pc, I'll try to keep up to date on what you guys are playing. Have fun. :)

More
27 Jan 2011 09:29 #13487 by Wingless92
We had talked about switching the games out weekly. Not everyone has every game. What we wanted to do is include as many people as possible. If you don't have BLopS it's bunches of fun with our community. Lots of laughs and carrying on i'm sure is going to happen.

More
28 Jan 2011 04:07 #13493 by Shroud
I have black ops for xbox (blame my brother). Rotating games is good. :)

More
28 Jan 2011 04:12 #13496 by garfi3ld
It might be easier to start with one game for a few weeks. Rotating out games every week would be great but look how long it has taken to get things going at all, rotating will add to all of that confusion.

Wes

More
28 Jan 2011 04:25 - 28 Jan 2011 06:50 #13497 by Wingless92
Right, Sorry for the confusion. I meant rotating games out like once a month.

like 1 month we play TF2
Next is BloPs
Next is Lead and Gold

If you don't have lead and gold shoot me a Steam PM and I will sell it to ya cheap. I think it was $1.50 is what I was asking. DRayMac and I bought the 15 pack over the holidays for people that wanted it or didn't have it.
Last edit: 28 Jan 2011 06:50 by Wingless92.

More
28 Jan 2011 05:20 - 28 Jan 2011 06:50 #13498 by draymac

Wingless92 wrote: DRayMac and I bought the 15 pack over the holidays for people that wanted it or didn't have it.

Yes, yes we did! :P

I think the main point of this is to get everyone together and have a good time. If we are hi lighting a game that you don't own or don't want to play, then hop on vent with everyone. I am sure there will be potential in side games. Just getting everyone in one central location without having a LAN is the main goal here. Everyone be social and have fun! ;-)
Last edit: 28 Jan 2011 06:50 by Wingless92.

More
28 Jan 2011 07:17 #13499 by Plague
cool looking forward playing some games with everyone. see you guys around 10pm those nights.

More
01 Feb 2011 09:44 #13550 by Lersar
I got called into work on Wednesday, so I won't be on until 9PM. Please feel free to jump on earlier, and still send me PMs. See you then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

More
02 Feb 2011 22:49 #13575 by draymac
I can't wait to play tonight!!

More
03 Feb 2011 02:10 #13578 by Wingless92
I can't wait to talk to your sexy azz tonight. Hey ohhhh.

More
03 Feb 2011 05:45 #13580 by J_E_R_O_M_E

Wingless92 wrote: I can't wait to talk to your sexy azz tonight. Hey ohhhh.

:ohmy: Yikes!!! I will there as well. ready to get my frag on!

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
03 Feb 2011 06:00 #13581 by Wingless92
Lets rock, it's 8 O clock.

More
03 Feb 2011 06:28 #13582 by Wingless92
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

More
03 Feb 2011 06:42 #13583 by Wingless92
Looks like we are shooting for a 9-10pm start time.

More
03 Feb 2011 06:49 #13584 by Wingless92
Looks like we are going to play Quake Live tonight everyone.

Here is the link www.quakelive.com/

Everyone should come and play. Hell, it's a free game. No reason not to play.

More
03 Feb 2011 07:29 #13585 by Plague
just tried that website address. I can't register, it is missing the image for verification. I will try again when I get home.

More
03 Feb 2011 07:36 #13586 by garfi3ld
just type in yes. the image is text that askes if you are human. Atleast it was for me

Wes

More
03 Feb 2011 10:48 #13589 by Lersar
Thanks to those who made it, it was a really great time. Quake Live was spontaneously fun, I think Fatal1ty is going to join us in the future. I know that David 'Zaccubus' from Evil Geniuses also talked about playing some Black Ops, which is what we finished the night out with. Everyone who was on tonight is now entered in the drawing for a free Steam game of choice, as long as its not Half Life Lost Coast. ;)

Our next night is this Friday, we're planning on Bad Company 2 Vietnam for sure, but who knows. Just be sure to jump in Vent, check Steam or the forums to find out what everyone is playing.

See you guys then.

More
05 Feb 2011 06:05 #13622 by Wingless92
Looks like we are going to start somewhere around 9pm to 10pm. Jump in our In Game vent channel if you are playing with us. I just ordered pizza so I should be around 9:30. I'll try and get on earlier.

Looks like from what Lersar posted were are going to play Vietnam. I know Draymac has a server so hopefully we can use that.

See y'all in a bit.

We have 1930 guests and no members online

supportus