Event AC

More
04 Sep 2012 19:02 #27816 by garfi3ld
Event AC was created by garfi3ld
I just got back from the building and you guys will be happy to know that they already had someone in to repair the AC. He found that the AC on the one side of the room didn't have the compressor running. In other words no one should be worried about it being that hot again at the next LAN.

In fact with the ability to control the temperature more now we should be able to keep everyone nice and comfortable.

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, Twodavez, natsu, Deb0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2012 19:12 #27818 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Event AC
Why can't we thank your post more than once? ;)
Considering we never had problems in the past, i'm pretty sure it got around the room that it was a fluke. Thanks for brining in fans from home! Wish they could've done something over the weekend, but at lest it's confirmed that it just wasn't our PC's keeping things toasty!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
04 Sep 2012 21:30 #27824 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Event AC
I was lucky enough to be in a seat that didn't get too hot, but I know some attendees were getting pretty toasty. Glad they got things squared away.

More
04 Sep 2012 21:46 #27825 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic Event AC
Once we got that fan in the evening I slept comfortably. Lucky I brought shorts though, I would have probably suffered if I didn't. Anyway, glad to know that has been dealt with. It seemed like we broke the building with this one. =P

More
04 Sep 2012 23:12 #27828 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Event AC
its actually possible that its been broken for a while, the people who normally use the building wouldn't put out the heat that we do and the single unit keeps the building cool for them.

Wes

More
05 Sep 2012 00:20 #27832 by natsu
Replied by natsu on topic Event AC
That's great to hear. It was quite intolerable. Especially when the network was down on top of that. It just wasn't worth sitting at my computer. :(

We have 2323 guests and no members online

supportus