Tribes double XP weekend this weekend

More
30 Aug 2012 20:21 #27704 by garfi3ld
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Aug 2012 21:03 #27707 by Twodavez
Thanks wes for getting them onboard and hooking this up for us. I know you asked for it and due to the large sway that LAN OC has in the gaming community, they answered.

Now if you could only get some free Riot Points for the winners of the LoL tourney or even in the grab bags!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
31 Aug 2012 00:07 #27718 by Wooderson
I will be playing this a ton this weekend.

I kill CPU's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

More
31 Aug 2012 08:49 #27729 by Davey_Boy

Twodavez wrote: Thanks wes for getting them onboard and hooking this up for us. I know you asked for it and due to the large sway that LAN OC has in the gaming community, they answered.

Now if you could only get some free Riot Points for the winners of the LoL tourney or even in the grab bags!

Riot has always been good at sponsoring Lan tournaments you just gotta send them the info ahead of time.

More
31 Aug 2012 16:04 #27733 by Twodavez
Just make sure it's updated, it's not a STEAM game so it won't auto update...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
31 Aug 2012 23:13 #27749 by Myndmelt

Twodavez wrote: Just make sure it's updated, it's not a STEAM game so it won't auto update...

Where you been?
Attachments:

More
31 Aug 2012 23:16 #27750 by Twodavez
Well i guess i forgot it was a steam game and was thinking more of Smite, which isn't through steam, right?

I did launch it and it did update, so i wonder if i don't have the auto-update (which i would not have turned off and i assume would be defaulted as on) or there is something more to the patching of the game than can be done through Steam...
Sorry for creating the panic if people are worried about this not being updated. :unsure:

More
31 Aug 2012 23:27 #27752 by Myndmelt
Ah I was just messing with you :P

Those Hi Rez games have their own installers so I think it can update when You launch it. However when I just tried it said the servers status was unknown and it wouldn't do anything.

More
01 Sep 2012 19:33 #27772 by Myndmelt
Yeah well I tried to take your advice. I opened the launcher at 5 different times last night, the server status just kept saying unknown. Now I'm here at the LAN and it wants to download a GIG update. UHG

We have 2136 guests and no members online

supportus