Sponsor - Dust Off

More
27 Aug 2012 07:53 #27553 by garfi3ld
Sponsor - Dust Off was created by garfi3ld
We had a late signup for sponsorship of the LAN. This is the first time that Dust Off has signed up to support our event. Be sure to show them how much we appreciate their support on their social networks as well as here on this post.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Aug 2012 07:59 #27554 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Sponsor - Dust Off
Thanks for the support Dust Off!

I kill CPU's

More
27 Aug 2012 16:03 #27556 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Sponsor - Dust Off
Please, please, please tell me they are sending mini cans of compressed air for everyone! that would be AWESOME!!!!

Is this the same company the furnished the monitor wipes in our grab bags last LAN? those were pretty cool, and we love having new sponsors!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
27 Aug 2012 17:26 #27559 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Sponsor - Dust Off
Thanks so much for sponsoring our event! Here is their Facebook if anyone would like to post additional thanks: www.facebook.com/KeepitDustOff

More
27 Aug 2012 19:48 #27565 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Sponsor - Dust Off
Thanks Dust-Off

More
27 Aug 2012 22:54 #27568 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Sponsor - Dust Off

Twodavez wrote: Please, please, please tell me they are sending mini cans of compressed air for everyone! that would be AWESOME!!!!

Is this the same company the furnished the monitor wipes in our grab bags last LAN? those were pretty cool, and we love having new sponsors!

that was antec :)

Wes

More
28 Aug 2012 16:15 #27572 by CrazyBillyBob
Replied by CrazyBillyBob on topic Sponsor - Dust Off
I've been to a few other LANs that have had Dust OFF as a sponsor. They have done everything from Sending a Team of specialized PC cleaning Techs (these Guys clean the inside of your rig...for FREE!) to sending little metal tinned Cleaning kits (Microfiber cloths .. yes multiples in a kit. One for your monitor, one for optical disks, a laptop keyboard protector, and a mobile device finger print remover key chain). They have also sent their Keyboard quivers. A neat little padded case for your Keyboard.

So There is no telling what may show up (unless Wes got the package already :) )
But they are a Great Sponsor, That will stick with you. So Wes this Should be one for awhile.... Great Work Wes. I know how much work it is to Get and keep sponsors. Sometimes the actual event is the easy part!
Keep up the Great work and the great sponsors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

We have 1699 guests and one member online

supportus