Seats left

More
10 Aug 2012 09:32 #26977 by garfi3ld
Seats left was created by garfi3ld
Putting together the people who have paid (counting people with multiple seats) and people who have signed up. We are inching close to around 100 people for the lan currently. I have seen a couple groups of people who haven't signed up as well as a few people who have said they are going but haven't signed up yet. Now is the time to remind your friends that they need to sign up and prepay for the LAN. We would love to sell out once again, even with the holiday week fighting against us. In order for us to do this we could use everyone's help to continue to spread the word to new people as well as reminding friends. The sooner we sell out the sooner I can start showing you guys what kind of prizes we have been getting in ;)

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2012 16:35 #26980 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Seats left
Also, we need to get the already 100 people to participate a little more in the forums to voice what they wanna play at the LAN! With everyone's imput we can make the event even more fun that it normally is. I'd like to draw attention to the Table-Top Gaming topic to help drive more people/participants towards a quick game of D&D or munchkin! I promise once they hear all the laughing, they'll wish they knew it was going on!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
10 Aug 2012 20:07 #26998 by Cyphis
Replied by Cyphis on topic Seats left
How about some Knightmare Chess? Or maybe some good ole Texas Hold'em? Hey wait, didn't I see a Bingo machine there last time? Hmmm......

More
10 Aug 2012 20:19 #27001 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Seats left
we can't use the Bingo machine lol

Wes

More
10 Aug 2012 20:30 #27002 by Cyphis
Replied by Cyphis on topic Seats left
Well, I am such a nerd that I do have Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit. I have 4 Way Chess as well.

Just thinkin'

We have 2015 guests and no members online

supportus