normal Is it Saturday yet??

More
20 Mar 2012 23:27 #24017 by Davey_Boy
:S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S
I'm dieing boyz!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2012 23:50 #24018 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Is it Saturday yet??
you sir are not the only one!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 00:51 - 21 Mar 2012 01:28 #24021 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Is it Saturday yet??
Where is the signature police like when mine was half that size? :silly:
Last edit: 21 Mar 2012 01:28 by garfi3ld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 00:52 #24022 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Is it Saturday yet??

Myndmelt wrote: Where is the signature police like when mine was half that size? :silly:


You wanna know who dgaf? THIS GUY :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 01:28 #24023 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Is it Saturday yet??
height or width?

Myndmelt wrote: Where is the signature police like when mine was half that size? :silly:


Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 02:34 #24024 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Is it Saturday yet??
Wes,
Speaking of this weekend? Would you mind if i did the Pancake & Sausage Breakfast on sunday if enough people are interested? I messaged you, but you must not have gotten it.
Thanks,

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 03:02 #24026 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Is it Saturday yet??
It feels like Christmas this sucks. Come on Saturday!

I kill CPU's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 03:33 #24027 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Is it Saturday yet??

Twodavez wrote: Wes,
Speaking of this weekend? Would you mind if i did the Pancake & Sausage Breakfast on sunday if enough people are interested? I messaged you, but you must not have gotten it.
Thanks,


i wanted to check with cory about power first. Adding 40 more people is just that much more we have to watch for power. We should still be good to go as long as you are still going to put money back into the LAN.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 04:19 #24029 by CrazyBillyBob
Replied by CrazyBillyBob on topic Is it Saturday yet??
!!! STORAGE !!! :evil:





What to0 early?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Kelf
  • Kelf's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Geek
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
21 Mar 2012 05:01 #24031 by Kelf
Replied by Kelf on topic Is it Saturday yet??
Been thinking about this since Tval and Adam came down, can't get here soon enough! :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonresevil2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 07:56 #24040 by Angrypirate
Replied by Angrypirate on topic Is it Saturday yet??
Please for the love of all that is networked, LET THERE BE PANCAKES!!!


Sincerely,

one slightly "giddy" pirate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 16:30 #24051 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Is it Saturday yet??

Angrypirate wrote: Please for the love of all that is networked, LET THERE BE PANCAKES!!!


Sincerely,

one slightly "giddy" pirate.


Hah, SleepyPirate hardly woke up for pancakes last time :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2012 18:45 #24058 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Is it Saturday yet??

garfi3ld wrote:

Twodavez wrote: Wes,
Speaking of this weekend? Would you mind if i did the Pancake & Sausage Breakfast on sunday if enough people are interested? I messaged you, but you must not have gotten it.
Thanks,


i wanted to check with cory about power first. Adding 40 more people is just that much more we have to watch for power. We should still be good to go as long as you are still going to put money back into the LAN.

Yeah, I'd plan on giving back like.I did last time. I'll create a new thread for it to ensure.there is enough interest as I'm typing this ony phone currently.
Thanks,

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 926 guests and one member online

supportus

Advertisement