March23rd Plans? AKA slumber party at your place.

More
10 Feb 2012 23:10 #22777 by jpwinkis
So Fildy and I were wanting to come up Friday night so we don't have to get up early and drive up there. We always try to make it up early but end up waking up at noon or later the next day and miss the early bird raffle. Would anyone mind letting us crash at their place up there Friday night, and perhaps maybe do a small LAN before the LAN? Set up and do some online gaming, or co op, or maybe hit the 1 bar in that town up there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2012 20:42 #23118 by jpwinkis

More
29 Feb 2012 10:41 #23429 by mc_disease
If you don't mind splitting the cost of a hotel room with 4 other people, I would be willing to drive up late Friday night. I'll have to talk to Kody and the rest of the people riding with me though, to see if they are willing to come up with enough to stay two nights. You would only have to contribute to the first night if we did.

More
29 Feb 2012 10:55 - 29 Feb 2012 10:56 #23432 by Rhythmatic
Wait, so that would be 6 people in a room? The only issue with that is that the hotel charges a fee for rooms booked with more than 4 people ($15 per person) and I don't see how we would be able/allowed to have a LAN in a hotel room, nor would I want to, and drinking the night before just sounds like a surefire way to miss the early bird raffle. I don't really have much interest, to be honest.

Also don't we both work Friday night and don't you have to close? I don't think we requested Friday off. So we wouldn't even get up there until like 2:30am anyways, haha.
Last edit: 29 Feb 2012 10:56 by Rhythmatic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mc_disease

More
01 Mar 2012 11:29 #23457 by mc_disease
I was simply trying to help. All of your points are valid, but I didn't know about the extra fee thing. Oh well, good luck Jeff!

We have 1971 guests and no members online

supportus