IMPORTANT LAN INFORMATION!!

More
27 Aug 2011 06:44 #19177 by Koolaid84
seating chart is the same or very very close to it, should be no changes so no worries :)

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Aug 2011 07:24 #19183 by garfi3ld
the small table has moved, but will be the same layout otherwise. We have opened four more seats for anyone who couldn't get registered before. If you are interested and you want to make sure you have a seat please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we can set it up.

The staff and I have everything setup and working now we just have to work on a few details. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning!!

Wes

• Kelf
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
27 Aug 2011 16:09 #19200 by Kelf
I just read this entire post this morning slightly hung over and drinking coffee but by the end i had a stupid grin on my face. (they always are) Anyways Only the LanOC staff could take a misfortune like bad planning on some jerkoffs part and turn it into an improvement on many fronts for the Lan. Nice job to ALL the staff, you guys rock, one of these days I'll make it to an event with my ancient tech <3 :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, Leonresevil2, L0rdG1gabyt3

More
27 Aug 2011 16:33 #19202 by Davey_Boy

Kelf wrote: I just read this entire post this morning slightly hung over and drinking coffee but by the end i had a stupid grin on my face. (they always are) Anyways Only the LanOC staff could take a misfortune like bad planning on some jerkoffs part and turn it into an improvement on many fronts for the Lan. Nice job to ALL the staff, you guys rock, one of these days I'll make it to an event with my ancient tech <3 :)

So, you haven't made it yet because you have "ancient tech"? Maybe you should upgrade so you get here faster! :P

• Kelf
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
28 Aug 2011 07:15 #19244 by Kelf
lol no I haven't made it because of the army :( my brigade is the only one in the 101st that didn't have a 3 or 4 day this weekend otherwise i would've been there

More
28 Aug 2011 23:20 #19275 by Davey_Boy

Kelf wrote: lol no I haven't made it because of the army :( my brigade is the only one in the 101st that didn't have a 3 or 4 day this weekend otherwise i would've been there

That sucks man :(

More
03 Feb 2012 12:31 #22512 by garfi3ld
Even 6 months later this thread brings a tear to my eye. You guys are seriously the best! When I originally posted this I was expecting all kinds of people to be upset and have a large fight, because frankly that's what always happens on here. This post made me realize that you guys fight and yell your opinions so strongly about things for our events because you guys care just as much as we do about the events.

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurzuul, draymac

We have 1550 guests and one member online

supportus