Last day for pre-pay discount + other info

More
31 Jul 2011 21:19 #17399 by garfi3ld
Today is the last day to pre-pay for our August LAN at a discounted rate. More importantly we already have 58/76 people registered, most of those are already prepaid. If you don't register and pre-pay soon you will miss out all together. For those of you who are already pre-paid seating has opened up, you can start selecting your seats!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2011 07:15 #17434 by mc_disease
Hey Wes, kind of a noob question but, I bought 2 tickets under my name, one for me and one for my Fiance. All I should have to do is have her register and then reserve her seat, correct?

More
01 Aug 2011 07:16 #17435 by garfi3ld
yeah you should have gotten a code, if not please let me know her sn once she is registered and I can apply the payment to it. Then you two will be good to pick seats

Wes

More
01 Aug 2011 07:23 #17436 by mc_disease
Yeah I didn't see anything about a code. I have a confirmation email for the purchase. I'll check that again, in case I just missed it or something. Anyway, she's registered and her sn is "natsu". Thanks Wes.

More
01 Aug 2011 07:23 #17437 by garfi3ld
i see she is signed up, went ahead and applied the payment :)

Wes

More
01 Aug 2011 07:28 #17438 by mc_disease
Thank you good sir. I had a really good time at the last LAN and I'm really looking forward to this one. See you on the 27th. :)

More
01 Aug 2011 07:31 #17439 by garfi3ld
I'm glad you guys had fun as the lan gets bigger I feel like I don't have the time I used to have to chat with everyone. I'm wondering at want size of the LAN does it loose that gaming with friends feeling.

Wes

More
01 Aug 2011 07:41 #17440 by mc_disease
It's hard to say really. Part of my good time was having my close friends from Dayton sitting by me but, I also talked to some of the people around us and, everyone seemed really friendly and cool. That, and the staff was friendly and helpful as well. It really was an awesome time overall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld, Lersar

More
03 Aug 2011 02:45 #17508 by garfi3ld
‎73/76 registered right now, 63 of them are pre-paid. Here very soon we will be seeing people who registered not get to come because they haven't pre-paid. If you haven't paid yet I would HIGHLY recommend you do so now, would hate to see anyone miss out on a good time. Also, ordered our new projector tonight!

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

More
03 Aug 2011 03:02 #17509 by L0rdG1gabyt3

garfi3ld wrote: ‎73/76 registered right now, 63 of them are pre-paid. Also, ordered our new projector tonight!

B)

We have 1587 guests and one member online

supportus