LanOC Event questions

More
15 Mar 2011 08:48 #14307 by garfi3ld
I know there are a few new names on the registration. First post up an introduction post in the introduction forums telling us about yourself. Then post up in here with any questions you have for me or anyone else about our April event, or our LANS in general.

Also, make sure when you come to the lan to make a point to stop and talk to me. My name is Wes AKA Garfi3ld and I run both the lan and the website. I love meeting all of the new attendees, but sometimes things get a little crazy and I don't get around too it. By stopping by to say hi you would be helping me out!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2011 09:20 - 15 Mar 2011 10:42 #14308 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: LanOC Event questions
The rest of the lan staff will also be there.

Adam AKA Lersar
Cory AKA Vial Dragon
Alexandra AKA Koolaid84
Don AKA Murderface

We will also have Skyler one of our news staff there enjoying the event with us, I am sure you will see a few articles about the event before and after. If you are lucky he may even include you in one of them

Wes
Last edit: 15 Mar 2011 10:42 by Wingless92.

More
15 Mar 2011 10:44 #14310 by Wingless92
No sleep tonight, working on Homefront for Gaming News!

Hope to see a bunch of new faces along with some old ones. Should be great LAN with great sponsor's. I have met so many great people since 2009 and I hope to meet more great people.

Wingless92 aka Skyler.

More
25 Mar 2011 17:22 #14504 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: LanOC Event questions
Wes, Do you need any help setting up friday prior to the LAN? I took the day off to help if you're in need. Since this is going to be a big LAN, i'd like to hang out a little with you guys as i miss our gaming sessions since i've going back to school and have a baby who i enjoy spending time with also.
Ideally i could help from 10 am - 4 pm and still be home in time to hang out with my family that night...
Let me know how i can helo :kiss:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1536 guests and no members online

supportus