Register now while you can

More
16 Aug 2010 01:04 #8159 by garfi3ld
Every LAN we have a lot of people who wait until the last minute to sign up for the event. I'm asking that everyone spread the word and try to prevent this. Not only does it make it harder to plan the event, it also makes it harder to show sponsors and potential sponsors how many people are coming.

I should also point out that we already have over half of our total capacity registered, almost all of those are paid. You may find yourself surprised as the event will fill up quickly the closer we get to capacity. If we sell out before September first I will even throw in a bonus and pick two attendees at random to receive an extra raffle ticket each ;). That would be doubling your chances at getting a kick ass prize at the event.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2010 02:50 #8173 by Twodavez
Any other ways we can get raffle tickets? If there is over 70 prizes, which there might be considering how hard you work and how sponsors love the site, we have to give the other stuff away somehow. Even if you win a bottle/can of bawls at the end of the LAN :whistle:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
16 Aug 2010 04:16 #8183 by garfi3ld
There will be a few other ways :)don't you worry

Wes

We have 1651 guests and one member online

supportus