Need some feedback

More
12 Aug 2010 05:11 #8044 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Need some feedback
I'll be the "Ref" for Dodgeball.

Whatever ya'll want to do is good with me. Just to come and see you all is enough for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2010 06:05 #8047 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic Re: Need some feedback
Wingless92 wrote:

Just to come and see you all is enough for me.

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Can it b hugz tiem? =3

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose

More
15 Aug 2010 02:25 #8112 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Need some feedback
bump*

the more feedback the better

Wes

More
15 Aug 2010 04:32 #8117 by Kurzuul
Replied by Kurzuul on topic Re: Need some feedback
Well I personally love dodgeball. So yes. The music at the registration table idea is great. As for poker... eh not a fan.

And I don't know what Mouse Toss is so... eh?

File Attachment:

Xbox Live: Ceffanus
Steam: korbaut
Windows LIVE: aloysis

[WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER AND IS BASICALLY 100% ASSUMPTION.]

More
15 Aug 2010 04:36 #8119 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Need some feedback
Mouse toss, for those who don't know, is when we go outside to the yard next to the building, and set-up a starting line for contestants to throw from. The line can't be crossed, but any approach can be used to try to throw the mouse as far as possible. The furthest mouse wins.

More
15 Aug 2010 06:41 #8130 by garfi3ld
Im surprised at how noone would like the poker honestly. We talked about setting up a table after the last raffle of the night on Saturday. I figured it might be fun to relax on before sleep

Wes

More
15 Aug 2010 16:04 #8142 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re: Need some feedback
Maybe it's one of those deals where you just set it up and people start playing. It's not my thing, but if there were some guys playing and needed another, I would probably do it.

More
16 Aug 2010 00:21 #8155 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Need some feedback

Nacelle wrote: Maybe it's one of those deals where you just set it up and people start playing. It's not my thing, but if there were some guys playing and needed another, I would probably do it.

I agree, not something i'd come the LAN planning on playing, but if the servers aren't up that i like, i might hop into a game. Maybe if you allowed everyone 100 chips and then had prizes for the people with the most chips at the end of the night, it could be fun. No pressure to play and we wouldn't be out any money. I'm not sure about the gambling laws in OHIO, considering you have drive through liquior stores i bet they are pretty loose. But i'm sure Illegal gambling isn't something LAN OC wants to be involved in :evil:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
16 Aug 2010 00:42 #8156 by garfi3ld
lol Im not to worried about it. Notice that the Lambert days Committee (the group who owns the building) paid over 1200 for the new round poker tables just to use them once a year. They have a large poker tourney each year, the cops even play lol.

And yeah, it wouldn't be during the day while we had other games going on.

Wes

More
16 Aug 2010 20:40 #8206 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Replied by J_E_R_O_M_E on topic Re: Need some feedback
Should we bring back the mouse toss- You don't mess with Success! Definitely

Dodge ball as teams or Half and half - I liked having the big battle royal first before breaking into actual teams. And We've been practicing for our 3 and a half men team. I think we faired ok, for having 2 less people to compete. LOL

Late night Poker- Not a big poker fan, but there is always other things going on too so I'm sure it would work if people wanted to do it.

Music during the lan? It wouldn't matter to me. It could go both ways. Some may like it having something to listen to if not playing anything at the time or just something to listen to if doing something that doesn't have music already.

On the other hand it is cool being able to hear people yell and kackle when being killed or doing the killing. Everyone loves to heckle each other in good sport. It may kind of drown that out if it were to be to loud of music.

Tournaments, should we have less?
Definitely NOT less. I think it was a pretty good number last time. But there is room for more if arranged correctly. But just like the admins always tell us. WE the members have to say what we want for it to be known. Without the feedback on which games we like and all you can't change or add any.

HOPE THIS ALL HELPED IN SOME SMALL WAY!!

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

We have 1890 guests and no members online

supportus