[Amazon] Digital Game Sales up to 80%

More
16 May 2013 21:20 #30782 by Lersar
Digital Games Mayhem

From May 16-31, enjoy savings of up to 80% on PC and Mac game downloads
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2013 22:22 #30784 by draymac
Man, I love when they have these sales! They supplement Steam's sales pretty well so if you missed a game on steam, chances are you can catch it here. Thanks for the heads up!

More
16 May 2013 22:42 #30787 by garfi3ld
welcome back Danny the deal man

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

More
16 May 2013 22:55 #30788 by draymac
I see you have been keeping the deals coming in my absence! There have been some good ones here lately, that is fo' sho'!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

More
16 May 2013 23:46 #30795 by Leonresevil2
Wish I had cash to spend.

Is the gaming economy having issues? These are some ridiculous deals, and all the Sega stuff for dirt prices makes me worried.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
16 May 2013 23:57 #30799 by draymac

Leonresevil2 wrote: Wish I had cash to spend.

Is the gaming economy having issues? These are some ridiculous deals, and all the Sega stuff for dirt prices makes me worried.

I think it is like any retail close out store with physical items. Odd lots, tj maxx get items that are past there marketing window or high visibility window and the companies think, Well, let's get SOMETHING for this. The sale on digital goods does surprise me but it's not like they are out anything or have a back room full of stock.

More
17 May 2013 00:26 #30806 by Leonresevil2

draymac wrote:

Leonresevil2 wrote: Wish I had cash to spend.

I think it is like any retail close out store with physical items. Odd lots, tj maxx get items that are past there marketing window or high visibility window and the companies think, Well, let's get SOMETHING for this. The sale on digital goods does surprise me but it's not like they are out anything or have a back room full of stock.

Yea, I get outdated or stuff on that level, but digital copies of Sonic games and other things that I wouldn't imagine dropping that low in demand. That surprised me. I consider it like the Disney stuff that instead of going on sale, they stall prices or just pull stock and INCREASE demand instead of decrease, and maybe bring it back later. Admittedly that'd be a dirty tactic on a platform like Steam, but it's a dirty tactic from Disney still.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
17 May 2013 00:59 #30814 by garfi3ld
i would assume that they have to buy specific quantities of game codes, so even though they don't have to keep them around they still might need to get their quantities down. They may still have to pay quarterly taxes on the invetory

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonresevil2, draymac

More
17 May 2013 01:10 #30816 by Leonresevil2
That makes sense, wouldn't really think of codes as inventory but it matches up with the 'everything must go' appearance on Amazon right now.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 4279 guests and no members online

supportus