Pre-order Mass Effect 3 and get Battlefield 3 FREE

More
17 Feb 2012 01:15 #22973 by Teh_tourist
store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbP...Web_Hero_PreOrderNow
If only I cared about either of those games >_> Still a great deal though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Feb 2012 01:30 #22974 by Wingless92
Not a bad deal at all!

Only one problem. EA is now wanting Valve games on Origin but they won't put EA games on Steam.

F U EA. I'll stick with Steam. They have great deals and its the defacto standard in PC gaming. Its like iTunes for games.

More
17 Feb 2012 01:45 #22978 by Teh_tourist

Wingless92 wrote: Not a bad deal at all!

Only one problem. EA is now wanting Valve games on Origin but they won't put EA games on Steam.

F U EA. I'll stick with Steam. They have great deals and its the defacto standard in PC gaming. Its like iTunes for games.

but iTunes isn't that great >_>

More
17 Feb 2012 01:49 #22979 by garfi3ld
yeah im not an itunes fan, but I can say for a fact that I wouldn't go without steam

Wes

More
17 Feb 2012 01:55 #22980 by lonewolf170
I got BF3 from a friend who works at EA and one of the reasons I don't play it too much is orgin.
I understand why they might want their own system/store but it's really annoying. :/

More
17 Feb 2012 03:32 #22985 by Wooderson
I bought BF3 through Impulse (so EA wouldn't get all my money). That's the only Origin game I will own. If you want my business EA stop fighting with Steam. I never bought Crysis 2, Dragon Age 2, and now Mass Effect 3 through Steam. All games that i would of bought eventually, and now I never will thanks to EA's Origin.

I kill CPU's

We have 1673 guests and no members online

supportus