Looking for an 1155 Z77 Motherboard

More
20 Sep 2016 13:49 - 20 Sep 2016 14:02 #38194 by X-Infinity-Zero
I believe the Mobo in my PC died last night and I am scrambling to find one to replace it.

I was running an MSI Z77 MPower mobo. Was having random restarts and after running benchmarks to try and recreate the issue i started to think this was a driver issue. So i turned on driver verifier and restarted. System posted after restart and then instantly BSOD. I could never get back into windows. So I shut the PC down and now it wont post. PC is getting power but no video or post. Stripped the system down to just the board and a video card and still nothing. Even tried another GPU and nothing... Took out the bios battery and had it out all night. Put it back in this morning and again nothing. Im pretty sure the mobo is dead and I need to find a replacement before Nexus Lan in October.

I would love to find another Z77 MPower mobo so I wont have to reload my system but im open to anything as long as it supports SLI.
Last edit: 20 Sep 2016 14:02 by X-Infinity-Zero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2016 00:40 #38197 by X-Infinity-Zero
No longer needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
21 Sep 2016 04:58 #38198 by garfi3ld
Get it working or did you find one?

Wes

More
25 Sep 2016 01:32 #38201 by X-Infinity-Zero
Forgot this board had dual bios and switched over to Bios B.

Bios A is corrupt and I cant seem to repair it so i am mainly running off Bios B.

We have 1892 guests and no members online

supportus