Looking for Video Card to Buy

More
19 Feb 2014 21:44 - 20 Feb 2014 18:03 #34128 by Wingcmdr77
Going to Get the Tax Return soon and wanted to hit up LanOC to see if you folks have an Nvidia Geforce 680 or not to much higher. Higher than that might cost me a fortune. I do have a price cap if I want the wife to remain in the dark and the transaction to go through.... :whistle:

So PM me if you've got the goods, I've the dinero.

Currently have a 650 GTX Superclocked 2gb EVGA card. It seems per BF4 specs its barely powerful enough for BF4 which is probably the main reason to upgrade.
Last edit: 20 Feb 2014 18:03 by Wingcmdr77.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2014 21:58 #34129 by Arxon
I am also looking for a 6950 2gb if anyone has one and is going to the lan hot me up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

More
20 Feb 2014 03:40 #34132 by Dreyvas

Wingcmdr77 wrote: Going to Get the Tax Return soon and wanted to hit up LanOC to see if you folks have an Nvidia Geforce 680 or not to much higher. Higher than that might cost me a fortune. I do have a price cap if I want the wife to remain in the dark and the transaction to go through.... :whistle:

Price range?

More
20 Feb 2014 18:05 #34133 by Wingcmdr77

Dreyvas wrote:

Wingcmdr77 wrote: Going to Get the Tax Return soon and wanted to hit up LanOC to see if you folks have an Nvidia Geforce 680 or not to much higher. Higher than that might cost me a fortune. I do have a price cap if I want the wife to remain in the dark and the transaction to go through.... :whistle:

Price range?

200-300. Yes I know I could get a decent one probably on Newegg or Amazon, however LanOC aka for instance Garfield sometimes has some Uber stuff for a much better price.

Dreyvas if you've got something good, I'm all ears. Keep in mind it would probably be towards end of next week before I could buy whatever. Tax return is slated to be deposited them.

More
20 Feb 2014 18:33 #34134 by Dreyvas

Wingcmdr77 wrote:

Dreyvas wrote:

Price range?

200-300. Yes I know I could get a decent one probably on Newegg or Amazon, however LanOC aka for instance Garfield sometimes has some Uber stuff for a much better price.

Dreyvas if you've got something good, I'm all ears. Keep in mind it would probably be towards end of next week before I could buy whatever. Tax return is slated to be deposited them.

I have a 2GB EVGA GTX 680 for sale, but I already have another buyer lined up. If it falls through I'll let you know.

More
21 Feb 2014 13:02 #34140 by Wooderson
$200 to $300 would be a great price for a 680. I would have a hard time letting mine go for this price range since I would have to add another $300 to get a 780. If you went $400 I would be more tempted.

I kill CPU's

More
23 Feb 2014 16:34 #34163 by Wingcmdr77
Bump-

Anyone? I'll even try a Radeon AMD product. I prefer an Nvidia though. Seems Newegg awaits.

300.00 cap.... Can be yours if you have the product..

More
05 Mar 2014 00:10 #34344 by Dreyvas

Wingcmdr77 wrote: Bump-

Anyone? I'll even try a Radeon AMD product. I prefer an Nvidia though. Seems Newegg awaits.

300.00 cap.... Can be yours if you have the product..

Check your PMs.

We have 1937 guests and no members online

supportus