LF USB Extension

More
06 Jul 2013 06:32 #31642 by Twodavez
LF USB Extension was created by Twodavez
So i got a Logitech G510S, but it doesn't have a USB on the keyboard that i used to plug my USB Fan... :(
Does anyone have a USB extension cable they'd be willing to ship to me for CHEAP? I may even be willing to trade some free breakfast at the next LAN OC Event for it, and i'll Paypal you the $2.00 or whatever for shipping... It only needs to be like 3-4 ft long...

Thanks for checking your PC parts collection for this extra part you're not even using to hook up a bro B)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jul 2013 07:09 - 06 Jul 2013 07:13 #31644 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic LF USB Extension
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

Twodavez wrote: So i got a Logitech G510S, but it doesn't have a USB on the keyboard that i used to plug my USB Fan... :(

I think I mentioned this in my review ;) It's a deal breaker for me, I use that port all the time as well. But I do have a USB 3.0 hub on my desk now as well. Anyhow here is one to consider, for 5 bucks you can get three of them shipped to you

Wes
Last edit: 06 Jul 2013 07:13 by garfi3ld.

More
06 Jul 2013 19:42 #31649 by Satansoul

More
07 Jul 2013 03:53 #31650 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic LF USB Extension

Satansoul wrote: www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c...=5432&seq=1&format=2

Pefect. Even cheaper than paying shipping on EBay! Thanks, i don't usually shop around more than Amazon, just never know which sites are legit or not...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
10 Jul 2013 07:41 #31671 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic LF USB Extension
the ebay posting had free shipping. But yes monoprice is always great :D

Wes

We have 1773 guests and no members online

supportus