Looking to sell server tower :p

More
19 Dec 2011 15:17 #21666 by burntfuz3
:laugh: :laugh: so i have a HP proliant ML330 M3 server tower , asking 400 obo due to u can only get a used one online for 949 . mine has as follows ... 2 Xeon CPUs 1.5 gig ram and a 80 gig hard drive . this tower works great but i have no need for it anymore . if interested please email me @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and please put in the subject SERVER TOWER! thanks for looking

~*~Burntfuze~*~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2011 17:26 #21667 by Nacelle
Since you didn't give the model # of the cpu's, I'm going guess they are single-core from the P4 era. If that's the case, a current $400 desktop is going to be much more powerful than this. It would have more memory, more hard drive space, and the CPU would be at least a Core 2 duo, if not better. Besides, something is worth only what someone is willing to pay. I think you'd be really lucky to get $100, if that.

More
19 Dec 2011 18:44 #21668 by Wingless92
I would agree. You could build this for way cheaper than $400 and it would be much faster. The only thing that would suck would be buying drives right now.

We have 2241 guests and no members online

supportus