Spammers

More
22 Sep 2010 00:45 #9456 by Davey_Boy
Spammers was created by Davey_Boy
Man, what's with all the spammers all of a sudden? Is it a sign that we're becoming popular or something?

I do think it's funny sometimes to try to understand what they're typing though lol I found one in Russian and good ol Google Chrome translated it for me!! haha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2010 01:10 #9457 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Spammers
We've always had a lot of spammers, but we had a spam block built into the site. When we switched not too long ago, it was one of the things that didn't work yet. So your friendly neighborhood administrators have been playing spam buster lately.

More
22 Sep 2010 01:13 #9458 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: Spammers

Lersar wrote: We've always had a lot of spammers, but we had a spam block built into the site. When we switched not too long ago, it was one of the things that didn't work yet. So your friendly neighborhood administrators have been playing spam buster lately.

Sounds like fun!! I want in!!:lol: haha

More
22 Sep 2010 01:28 #9459 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re: Spammers
I get a thrill every time I hit the ban button. I'm like, "Take that you effer."

More
22 Sep 2010 01:42 #9460 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Spammers
im glad everyone can stay light hearted about it. Its been a major pain in my side for a while now. I want to get it fixed but we have had trouble with it. More importantly I just havn't had any time

Wes

More
22 Sep 2010 02:43 #9463 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: Spammers

Nacelle wrote: I get a thrill every time I hit the ban button. I'm like, "Take that you effer."

I know what you mean!! lol I have a friend that's a GM for Blizzard and he said that's his favorite thing to do lol "Take the ban-hammer of doom you son of a *****!" lol

More
22 Sep 2010 18:01 #9484 by drpain
Replied by drpain on topic Re: Spammers
The Russian one was hilarious lol

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
22 Sep 2010 19:21 #9489 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Replied by J_E_R_O_M_E on topic Re: Spammers
Give me the power. I want to hit the button ONE time!! LOL

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
26 Sep 2010 15:28 #9716 by rrplay
Replied by rrplay on topic Re: Spammers
A forum that I had participated in ,had a 'board of revenge' & posted the pesty spammers info for the membership to do with them 'as they saw fit'

More
20 Jul 2011 23:37 #16793 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Spammers
We seem to be picking up on spammers again. Just a friendly reminder to be cautious, and a thanks for everyone's cooperation and patience. We're taking care of them as soon as we can.

More
21 Jul 2011 00:12 #16796 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Spammers
for 10 months we have been fine after i fixed the problem. The surge of spammers again is because our spam filtration broke the registration to the website about a week ago. I havn't been able to get it fixed yet but had to open it up to keep registration open, its even more important with our event registration being open right now. I am working on getting it fixed but please be patient

Wes

We have 2147 guests and no members online

supportus