Vacation!!!

More
26 Jul 2010 19:57 - 26 Jul 2010 20:00 #7549 by Wingless92
Vacation!!! was created by Wingless92
I am leaving for vacation with my dad on Thursday!!!! The g/f is going to be home alone for a week, hopefully she doesn't burn the place down. She said that she is going to have a bunch of girls over for a keggar. I said "Well, if you are going to cheat on me she better have some tig ol' bitty's like you, send me pics too" LMAO

I get back next Thursday. This is my yearly baseball trip. Going to see the Red Sox play at Fenway. One of my dreams was to sit in the stands with my father and watch a game at Fenway. Dad also wants to go to Yankee stadium. He used to go back in the 70's when he was out that way. We were looking at tickets last night and I think we are going to sit in the Jim Beam Suite. Look it up on Google, seems pretty cool.

Should be cool to see all the sights in New York. I'll be taking pics of the game so i'll post my Photobucket account and let you guys see what' i'm doing. Hopefully they have 4G in New York. I really wanna try out my EVO.

Should be a great trip. First class all the way.
Last edit: 26 Jul 2010 20:00 by Wingless92.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2010 21:43 #7554 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Vacation!!!
how much did it cost for first class? I always want to fly it, but it costs so much.

dude you need to post up pictures of you and your lanoc shirt for that contest ;)

Wes

More
26 Jul 2010 23:58 #7566 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Vacation!!!
Free airline tickets, dad has a poop ton of miles on Northwest so we both got free first class roundtrip. I hate flying coach with all the screaming kids and the small seats for my fat azz. I would need to buy three seats to be comfortable in coach. They don't make planes for Big and Tall people.

More
27 Jul 2010 17:09 #7599 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Vacation!!!
Heck, i'd just like to fly. Last month we drove to New York, with a 4 month old! :(

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
27 Jul 2010 17:21 #7600 by drpain
Replied by drpain on topic Re: Vacation!!!
I wish I got "a" proper vacation lol Nowadays its either going to Bloomington, Indiana for the weekend or Ann Arbor, Michigan

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
27 Jul 2010 17:36 #7601 by Twodavez
drpain wrote:

I wish I got "a" proper vacation lol Nowadays its either going to Bloomington, Indiana for the weekend or Ann Arbor, Michigan

Bloomington is one heck of a vacation if you go for Little 500 or homecoming! Especially if you have a Fraternity to go back to! The girls get younger and younger, because there is no way i'm getting that old! :blush:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
27 Jul 2010 19:50 #7608 by drpain
Replied by drpain on topic Re: Vacation!!!
Twodavez wrote:

drpain wrote:

Bloomington is one heck of a vacation if you go for Little 500 or homecoming! Especially if you have a Fraternity to go back to! The girls get younger and younger, because there is no way i'm getting that old! :blush:

lol all the years of living in Bloomington you start to get tired of Little 5 after a while and just hunker down and let the "townies" have at it for the weekend.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
06 Aug 2010 21:16 #7839 by Wingless92
Got back last night from vacation, man, what a great time. Didn't take a whole lotta pics in NYC, was just too damn busy. Boston on the other hand was Outstanding, loved it. Some of the pics are from Fenway. A couple from the 102nd floor of the Empire State Building and one of the Old North Church. All of these were taken with my htc EVO. Love the camera on this thing. Here are some pics

More
07 Aug 2010 08:27 #7858 by Jolly-Swagman
Replied by Jolly-Swagman on topic Re: Vacation!!!
Some nice pics Wingless92, thanks for sharing, I take it you had a good time!

More
08 Aug 2010 02:48 #7871 by Twodavez
How do we know that Corona pic wasn't taken in your home prior or post vacation. I'm calling shanagans on that one, but the rest were cool! :lol:

More
08 Aug 2010 02:48 #7873 by garfi3ld
Twodavez wrote:

How do we know that Corona pic wasn't taken in your home prior or post vacation. I'm calling shanagans on that one, but the rest were cool! :lol:

it does have that hotel looking carpet and chair

Wes

More
08 Aug 2010 02:52 #7876 by Twodavez
garfi3ld wrote:

Twodavez wrote:

it does have that hotel looking carpet and chair

yeah, but you saw how baller his PC desk is, maybe his whole house is pimped out with nice furnature. I guess that's one perk of not having cats, they can't scratch up your nice stuff. ;)

More
08 Aug 2010 18:39 #7908 by Wingless92
The Corona pic was taken at the Delta Sky Club at Laguardia in NYC. Dad has so many miles that he is a Platnium memeber. Kinda cool, free beer, soda, food and WiFi.

More
08 Aug 2010 22:24 #7911 by Twodavez
Free beer makes the flight more fun if you ask me! I flew to TX with my mom and sister over christmas one year and hit the bar prior to the flight to watch the IU basketball game and have a drink!

More
08 Aug 2010 23:12 #7912 by Wingless92
True that Dave'O! Although when you get free drinks in the Sky Club then on the plane it becomes alittle much. Don't get me wrong, I like to have a few drinks but flying smashed is not high on my list.

More
06 Sep 2010 14:19 #8985 by garfi3ld

tigeredwards wrote: i wanna go vacation too, but i have to work:(

lmao

Wes

We have 1557 guests and one member online

supportus