New seasons?

More
11 May 2010 13:53 #5681 by Twodavez
New seasons? was created by Twodavez
So when are all the shows coming back? I've been waiting for some new Entourage, Californication, True Blood, Weeds, Dexter, & East bond & Down for a while!
Anyone else looking forward to any good shows?

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2010 14:34 #5682 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re:New seasons?
I think Weeds and Dexter are fall. Those are the ones I'm looking forward to. However, Breaking Bad is still airing! That's the one I'm getting caught up on, so good. I'm a few episodes into the third season.

More
11 May 2010 14:39 #5683 by drpain
Replied by drpain on topic Re:New seasons?
For the HBO shows, True Blood is starting in June I think on the 13th so it is getting close, East Bound and Down they just started to get production rolling on the 2nd season so that one is probably going to be awhile.

Kenny Powers is going down to Mexico to play in their leagues and I'm sure his shenanigans will continue.

For Entourage season 7 is coming but I haven't hear anything official on start dates other then HBO ordered 10 episodes

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

We have 1698 guests and no members online

supportus