Add me on Twitter!!

More
19 Oct 2009 02:05 - 23 Oct 2009 05:17 #371 by garfi3ld
Add me on Twitter!! was created by garfi3ld
Im giving twitter an honest try for a week. Add me at twitter.com/LanOC_Reviews , the more followers the better.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2009 13:06 #379 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: Add me on Twitter!!
I'm not sure i want to know everytyhing your doing all day long. :P I'm not sure about twitter, plus i don't feel i'm interesting enough to post everything i'm doing, i have a hard enough time posting a status message on my facebook.
Good luck...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
22 Oct 2009 18:10 #606 by Shibumi
Replied by Shibumi on topic RE: Add me on Twitter!!

garfi3ld wrote: Im giving twitter an honest try for a week. Add me at twitter.com/LanOC_Reviews, the more followers the better.

Personally I can't stand most social networking. In fact I despise how much influence its beginning to have on our mainstream news. I keep hearing news anchors going "did you hear about this even? Hundreds of tweets were going on about blah blah blah" and I just want to freaking kill someone.

Actually a great example of why I hate how much these new social networking sites work with the common public accepting them as a reliable source of news is that I guess there was a Kanye West died hoax, thousands of people believed it, and you know why? Because everyone was tweeting about it...

All that aside though... I use twitter to unfortunately subscribe to my favorite game companies because now they like to fucking post on TWITTER rather than give me a real god damn update on this really cool technology called a website. I'm getting personally sick of the fact that if I want some solid news I have to join a piece of shit social networking hub like twitter, but I do what I must do for my daily update on my favorite games.

That said, feel free to follow me at Shibumi_7 but I don't follow anyone else personally. No offense but I don't give a hoot what anyone else is doing right now. I just want game news.

More
22 Oct 2009 18:32 #613 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: Add me on Twitter!!

Shibumi wrote: No offense but I don't give a hoot what anyone else is doing right now. I just want game news.

This is officially my new life motto.

More
22 Oct 2009 18:39 #616 by Scootpogo
Replied by Scootpogo on topic RE: Add me on Twitter!!
Well social networking is great for any game company. They usually do have links out to the full story and reviews. Im not talking about Myspace, thats for tweens. But as for twitter and facebook its a great way for new and veteran companies to connect with a larger demographic.

also, Wes take the comma out of your link so people dont have to go to the address bar and backspace one character to get to your page.

More
23 Oct 2009 05:18 #644 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: Add me on Twitter!!
lol the comma was sucked into the greatness of my link

im still not sure about twitter, but like I said ill give it an honest try before i judge

Wes

We have 1888 guests and no members online

supportus