Secret Santa v8

More
03 Dec 2017 17:22 #38446 by Koolaid84
Secret Santa v8 was created by Koolaid84
Hello, and it's that time again for some awesome Secret Santa! This is the official sign-up post and any questions post up here and we can try to answer them, any concerns please send me a private message/facebook msg and I can see what I can do :) Its a blast so don’t forget to sign up! So here is the information as follows:

Important Dates

*You must sign up by December 5th, 2017 11:59 pm EST and I will provide names by December 6th, 2017 11:59 pm EST.

*You must have items shipped out or given to your SS by December 14th(retail) or December 20th(priority) (you must send me the delivery confirmation by this time, so I know they will get the gift before the holidays) * I will make exceptions due to this being posted up so late*

*There is a $20 minimum for the gift excluding shipping charges, there is no maximum but don't expect your secret Santa to do the same.

*Once you receive your gift please post a photo of its contents up on the forums so everyone can see what you received. This will be a separate forum post from this one.

Basic Rules

*You must have at least 20 posts on the forum or have been to a LanOC LAN party (please PM me about this if you don't know or would like to know if you qualify)or if you are a friend of the LAN. This is just to avoid having someone stiff someone else.

How to sign up

To sign up send me a PM with the title "(your username) Secret Santa sign up" and with the following information in this format

Username:
Full name:
Mailing Address:
Phone number (some shippers require it):
Hints for your secret Santa: up to 6 hints just in case something is sold out or you can’t decide. Good hints would be letting the person know you are into CS:GO, Star Wars, general hints like that. Its okay to give a few specific things but you shouldnt expect that exact item. Also we try to avoid steam games as gifts but if you can't think of anything feel free to add them. It's just a lot more fun to actually get something in and open it up.

I will not give your info out to anyone but the other person who is your secret Santa.

I do reserve the right to contact you if you do not send out your gift and have not contacted me about it in advance. I want this to be fair for everyone so please do not make me your babysitter.

Feel free to post or PM me with any questions. Thanks everyone I'm really excited about this again this year and I hope you are too!

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 17:56 #38447 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Secret Santa v8
im in

Wes

More
03 Dec 2017 21:14 #38448 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Secret Santa v8
In

More
04 Dec 2017 00:17 #38449 by Ropplestiltskin
Replied by Ropplestiltskin on topic Secret Santa v8
In like Flynn

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

More
04 Dec 2017 07:50 #38450 by Whitty
Replied by Whitty on topic Secret Santa v8
I'm in

More
08 Dec 2017 16:48 #38453 by Koolaid84
Replied by Koolaid84 on topic Secret Santa v8
Okay Secret Santa peeps the info has been sent out! Sorry im a little late hope you can forgive me <3 any questions please DM/PM me I can help out!

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

We have 1666 guests and no members online

supportus