Today is an especially special day

More
31 Mar 2012 19:48 - 31 Mar 2012 21:08 #24416 by garfi3ld
Typically we would post up on here birthdays as we come across them. And today is one of those days. I would like to be the first person on the forums here to wish Adam (lersar) a happy birthday. More importantly, today is a special day for something even better than his birthday. Today Adam marries his longtime girlfriend Misty. I want to wish them both the best of luck in their upcoming endeavor. There will be good times and bad times, but I hope they both can weather that storm together.

I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say, congratulations, good luck, and I know she should be your rock but if you ever need anything or need someone to talk to. I will be here as would a good portion of the members of this site.

Wes
Last edit: 31 Mar 2012 21:08 by garfi3ld.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar, vialdragon, J_E_R_O_M_E, L0rdG1gabyt3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2012 19:58 #24417 by h4lt
Congrats to you both, and happy birthday!!!

More
31 Mar 2012 20:04 #24418 by Davey_Boy
Congrats! And Happy Birthday Adam! :laugh:

More
31 Mar 2012 21:54 #24421 by Shroud
Congrats to both and Happy Birthday Adam!

More
31 Mar 2012 23:10 #24422 by Arxon
Best wishes to you and your loved one! Enjoy your special day!

More
31 Mar 2012 23:34 #24424 by Wooderson
Congratulation and happy birthday, Also you will never forget your anniversary this way. Very smart ;) .

I kill CPU's

More
01 Apr 2012 01:33 #24425 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Happy Birthday Adam..... and Congrats to the both of you!!!

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
01 Apr 2012 04:09 #24426 by Myndmelt
Hey Congrats Adam! And Happy birthday :ohmy:

More
01 Apr 2012 05:01 #24428 by Lersar
Thanks everyone, the wedding was awesome, Misty surprised me with a cake replica of a Super Nintendo, I'll try to get some pics up soon. Thanks for the birthday wishes as well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: L0rdG1gabyt3, Arxon

More
01 Apr 2012 18:10 #24430 by DrDeath
Congrats and good luck man!

More
03 Apr 2012 01:45 #24450 by Wingcmdr77
May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!’

More
03 Apr 2012 10:11 #24457 by Plague
Happy Birthday and Congrats Adam...

Sorry for the late post. I was enjoying my birthday too. hehe :)

More
03 Apr 2012 17:23 #24462 by drpain
Congratulations bud. Welcome to the married man club.
Piece of advice...everything is yes and just nod your head on important decisions haha. I kid I kid.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
06 Apr 2012 19:35 #24532 by draymac
Don't know how I missed this but congrats Adam! Enjoy your union of souls!
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
06 Apr 2012 21:54 #24537 by garfi3ld
adam how was your first week?

Wes

More
06 Apr 2012 22:58 #24538 by draymac
Yes, time for a progress report and leave nothing out, lol.

More
07 Apr 2012 00:49 #24541 by Twodavez
I've found that Marriage isn't really about gaining something (title as husband or another member of your familiy) but it's more about loosing yourself for the good of the holy union. If you're always being selfless and she is doing the same, you'll have all you need.

We really don't get into religion much on here, but I know that God has a special design for a marriage and if you follow His word, since he created us to be the way we are as men and women, things go pretty good.

I've got a few really good series you should listen to that have really helped my marriage in knowing His plan.

www.elevationchurch.org/sermons/betterhalf/part1

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
07 Apr 2012 11:15 #24544 by Arxon
Religion is a touchy subject. All I am going to say.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

More
07 Apr 2012 16:30 #24545 by Twodavez

Arxon wrote: Religion is a touchy subject. All I am going to say.

With this being Easter weekend, i think it's ok to discuss. I mean everyone goes to church on Easter and Christmas right? Even if you don't believe, it's usually a good life lesson and the church is decorated soo pretty.

I believe religion can be discussed in a civil manner just as we have PC and MAC people in the world, everyone is entilted to their opinion and beliefs. I think discussing religion, just like discussing the pros and cons of PC vs. Mac could be good in small doses to the community. With Computers all you have is about a 2 year life cycle where you're locked into some type of technology before you deside to upgrade. With Religion you're setting up your eternity...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: draymac

More
07 Apr 2012 18:26 #24547 by Wingless92
I am not even going to start. I am staying far far away from this thread. I don't want to piss anyone off and I don't want to get mad.

That is why we don't talk about religion or politics on here. Nuff said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, mc_disease

• Kelf
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
07 Apr 2012 19:20 #24550 by Kelf
I think his intentions were only good and trying to be helpful to adam, if people are gonna get butthurt it's on them. :lol:

More
07 Apr 2012 19:42 - 07 Apr 2012 19:53 #24551 by garfi3ld

Kelf wrote: I think his intentions were only good and trying to be helpful to adam, if people are gonna get butthurt it's on them. :lol:

^

with that being said it should not hijack this thread.

Wes
Last edit: 07 Apr 2012 19:53 by garfi3ld.

More
07 Apr 2012 19:57 #24552 by Lersar
You shared something you obviously value, thank you Dave.

Progress report huh? Pretty much the same as it has been for the past seven years. It was definitely a gamer's wedding; we had 8-bit ties and Misty surprised me with a cake replica of the Super Nintendo.

Our wedding night? The grooms party and their dates came back to the house and the four of us played Champions of Norrath while the girls talked, snacking on left over cake and spaghetti.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelf

More
07 Apr 2012 20:09 #24553 by Dreyvas

Twodavez wrote:

Arxon wrote: Religion is a touchy subject. All I am going to say.

With this being Easter weekend, i think it's ok to discuss. I mean everyone goes to church on Easter and Christmas right? Even if you don't believe, it's usually a good life lesson and the church is decorated soo pretty.

I believe religion can be discussed in a civil manner just as we have PC and MAC people in the world, everyone is entilted to their opinion and beliefs. I think discussing religion, just like discussing the pros and cons of PC vs. Mac could be good in small doses to the community. With Computers all you have is about a 2 year life cycle where you're locked into some type of technology before you deside to upgrade. With Religion you're setting up your eternity...

On topic, congratulations, Adam! May your matrimony reach level 80 and your nooblets be fruitful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar, Arxon

• Kelf
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
07 Apr 2012 20:21 #24554 by Kelf

Lersar wrote:
Our wedding night? The grooms party and their dates came back to the house and the four of us played Champions of Norrath while the girls talked, snacking on left over cake and spaghetti.

It was a great time. :side:

More
07 Apr 2012 21:45 #24555 by Twodavez
Glad to hear things are going well

I didn't mean to hijack the thread or detract from this awesome event and life changing day in your life. It's just that since a few other people put their suggestions in for the new couple, i wanted to share mine.

I wish you the best! :kiss:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar, Arxon

We have 2303 guests and no members online

supportus