Coming Out of Hibernation

More
12 Mar 2011 02:52 - 12 Mar 2011 08:23 #14235 by Wingless92
So only a few people have seen my Mustang. I brought it to the first LAN I went to at Nacelle's house. I rarely ever drive it anymore, kind of a sunny day car.

Spec's are as follows

1992 Ford Mustang LX
5.0 V-8
5-Speed Manual
No A/C
Factory Radio Delete Car, previous owner didn't want music in it, paid $25 not to have a radio, kinda weird but very rare
Hatchback Model
The car is pretty much stripped out. No backseat, rearview mirror, A/C, Wipers all of it is gone.

The car is pretty rough, it needs to be painted badly. I bought the car in 2001 for $4,300 with 65k miles. I used to drive it everyday but it became such a hassle plus driving a stick everyday with a heavy ass clutch is not fun.

I was working on the car today putting new window motors in it and decided to take a few pics. I am still fumbling around with my camera but I think they came out great.

Last edit: 12 Mar 2011 08:23 by Wingless92.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2011 02:56 #14236 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Coming Out Hibernation
nice, I am looking forward to getting my car going again I miss it

Wes

More
14 Mar 2011 21:31 #14277 by Leonresevil2
Needs a Level 10 and the newest i7.
lol :P but seriously, cool stuff

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
15 Mar 2011 08:04 #14305 by L0rdG1gabyt3
my first car was an 81'. Always a fun drive!

More
09 Sep 2011 05:37 #19697 by RumplePunkSkin
Sorry all, had to revive this since it's a piston-head thread.

A friend of mine had a dark green '92 LX, a bright blue '90 GT, and a navy '87 LX (all 5.0L). Had another friend with a paxton supercharged '92 LX, another with a white '83 GT (carbureted), and yet another with a '87 white GT. They were a hot car when I was in high school (early 90's). I didn't know you could still do things like radio delete in '92. That's pretty (old school) cool. No rear wing either? Was it removed and plugged or was that a factory delete as well? No wing gives it that Mercury Capri/sleeper look. I like that.

What's with the weld wheels? Are you drag racing it or are you going to enjoy it? LOL.

More
11 Sep 2011 23:53 #19744 by Wingcmdr77
Nice Looking car Wingless! I like that crown vic interceptor you've got too!

I had an 89 Pontiac Firebird Cherry Red during the highschool years and for a few after that., custom paint, custom decals, dark tinted windows, and a firebird that covered the entire hood. Miss that car to this day. Mechnically it was too much of a pain to keep. Paid 4000 thousand for it, probably put 4500.00 into it.

Only after research did I find it have a rebuilt title, which explained the problems with it. It was best to part ways at the end. Had a lot of bark, but no bite, top speed was 115mph, nothing special.

But those were the days...I'll never forget my red beauty on four wheels. Sounds like a line from a cheesy movie! :silly:

We have 1735 guests and no members online

supportus